UFC 2 Mobile - Patch Notes 1.9.0421.1

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: UFC 2 Mobile - Patch Notes 1.9.0421.1

★★★★ Apprentice

For the moment and until they fix the update, I don't play anymore, I have expelled all the players from my Guild and I have deleted the Guild, one less Guild !!! It is impossible to play like this, with the power of hitting that the bots have, the high price of leveling up a fighter and that there are no coins and I do not spend more money on this game, I will only play the easy fights and collect bonuses by watching ads, all free

Message 21 of 82 (615 Views)

★ Guide
Spoiler
Hi from Ukraine..!! my team considers this service pack the most unsuccessful

Message 22 of 82 (585 Views)

★ Apprentice

I’m doing about the same. The gold amounts are outrageous and I’ve had to make 3-4 attempts to win some of these fights. The rewards are not worth what you have to use in order to win… And getting knocked out more than once by leg kicks and jabs by opponents I’ve hit with multiple specials is beyond ridiculous. This game is now officially unplayable. The rank up cost has makes it impossible to put together a useable team, and if you buy or are awarded a new fighter you want to use, you’re looking at months of dumping everything into them before they can be used. Since I can’t rank up my team I am at a standstill anyway. I can’t advance in campaign or beat level 3-4 promotions with what I’ve got. So I’m at a place where I can no longer compete with the game. Posting here is getting me past being mad about it. I would be interested in some feedback from EA just because I’m curious as to how they envisioned this patch working!

Message 23 of 82 (581 Views)

★ Apprentice
@马尔基塞列夫 Can't you do something practical? The problems encountered by so many players have not been solved once
Message 24 of 82 (568 Views)

★★ Apprentice

And another thing, where is the 4 star gsp you promised everyone? I got 100% on the Easter event along with a couple of my guild members but nobody has gotten the 4 star gsp is it suppose to come when the event is over? You’re screwing the whole community a lot of us have payed money to support you guys so what’s going on? If this doesn’t get fixed soon I want everything I’ve spent on this game refunded if I’m spending money on something I expect it to work properly or if it’s a game I expect it to at least be fair, what you guys are doing to the game isn’t fair at all

Message 25 of 82 (523 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@4mi2vcx8niby Same here. These devs are so far out of touch with the heartbeat of the community and game. I requested refunds on everything.
Message 26 of 82 (481 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@skatertrev Request refunds ASAP
Message 27 of 82 (480 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@4mi2vcx8niby Lmao at feedback... you nay want to consider getting refunds in all purchases here. These devs completely abandoned the original version for years and didn't tell us anything. Three months in on their new ufc mobile and they have already destroyed what was a working version. These folks are so far out of touch with the community... /sigh ya man get your refunds. We are screwed here.
Message 28 of 82 (476 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@TheRealToxicJolt Get refunds. Speaking to deaf ears here.
Message 29 of 82 (457 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Anonymous Truth!
Message 30 of 82 (456 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help