UFC 2 Mobile - Patch Notes 1.9.0421.1

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: UFC 2 Mobile - Patch Notes 1.9.0421.1

Anonymous

We’ve been restrained long enough. This is GARBAGE. 

when it’s in beta the excuse is the beta status, when it releases the excuses are it’s new. We’re now months into this game being live and EVERYTHING is bugged STILL since BEFORE LAUNCH, and instead of fixing the foundationsto at the very least make it a functional game they’re nerfing rewards and making opponents do 40% more damage? Lmao this is inexcusable. 

Message 11 of 82 (778 Views)

★★ Guide

Agreed. This is ridiculous and a slap on the face to the player community! I can literally have the same power as my opponent and yet still have my opponent be more powerful than me. Yeah, that makes alot of sense E.A just a few hits from my opponent and I'm K.O.  Way to make the game so unbalanced and unfair  now. 

Message 12 of 82 (761 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

In my Guild we have talked about this update, "it has broken the game" many have stopped playing, and others will follow, a bot with only touching you three times knocks you down, 25 energy to play in phase 3, and now the cost to leveling up a fighter is higher, game broken with the update, this is a big step backwards for the game, newbies stop playing, look at the stats for yourself and you will see what I mean

Message 13 of 82 (743 Views)

★★ Guide

Yea same with my guild. Alot of us have been talking about all these changes in our guild chat. More than half of our guild has stopped playing and uninstalled the game, and more are following suit..  I just don't understand why E.A would intentionally hurt there own game and hurt all the players that actually pay money in the game. Everything is so unbalanced and unfair now .. Looks like I'll be playing a different mobile game now..

Message 14 of 82 (740 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Blueberry So, what you are saying is we have to spend more money, use all of our items like revives and heals, and get less rewards here on out... This is a terrible idea. Instead of rebalance, there are fundamental problems with the game. I am still unable to contact my clan due to the attempting to reconnect glitch with the clan chat. It is far too difficult to earn rewards once you have completed the campaign and any special events. If anything the game is more unbalanced and now very unappealing for new players. Now this game will become twice as much of a grind as it already has. I could spend 12 hours a day on this game and still not have anything to gain from it. Screw you and screw the entire dev team for this game if this is what you guys think this game "needs". [Removed - CM]

Message 15 of 82 (725 Views)

★★ Apprentice

You can’t be serious with this update, exactly what part of this did you think people would be happy about? It feels like you’re slapping all of your supporters in the face especially being someone that has put money into this game multiple times just for it to completely go down hill is ridiculous it’s almost at the point where this game is unplayable please fix this soon and just make it back to how it was before

Message 16 of 82 (677 Views)

★ Apprentice

So what have we got here… essentially every fight has now become a “boss battle” because the balance is completely off. The cost of reviving and healing a fighter is way off since there’s a whole lane of them to complete. The gold awards are way out of line with the cost of ranking a fighter up. 80000 is where I’m at with my top fighters plus the gold cost added to the abilities. Since players are required to use multiple fighters of multiple styles to get thru the game, there is no way in hell that a player can keep up with the game because ranking up has become nearly impossible. While I understand that EA has to make money, paying cash to be able to rank up takes away the whole purpose of playing. Buying your way to victory cheats everyone.I don’t mind putting out a little cash for something special, but not for stuff that should be earned… I wish I had the patience to be able to take all the factors into account and try to figure it out, but damn! There’s a lot to consider. Which I’m sure is the same problem the folks at EA are having! I think being able to get gold for fighters you aren’t going to use is one way to help out players… And when there’s a UFC event maybe there should be like a $4.99 fee to play, but you’ll have the chance to grind it out for limited edition fighters… I mean who wouldn’t pay 5 bucks for a chance to draw Chimaev, or a classic Anderson Silva from a UFC champion challenge…There’s better ways than making people pay for things you should have to earn… I enjoy these games and spend more time than I should playing them but if it comes down to a steady stream of cash just to keep going it takes the fun out of playing. I dunno, I’m just trying to throw some ideas out there…

Message 17 of 82 (579 Views)

Anonymous

They don’t care about our ideas and they don’t care about their community. They care about profit. 

Message 18 of 82 (574 Views)

★ Apprentice

They’re not going to make a decent profit on an unplayable game… I’m currently on my 5th try at beating a fighter with 1899 with my 1094 fighter…  I played mobile 1 from the start and have played this one from the start. I don’t suck at these games! But thats 5 revives and about 20 heals… on ONE fight!!!  Give me a break!! Three little taps on the leg that I don’t even see and I’m done!! And if the numbers were reversed I guarantee I’d still lose a couple before I won because my hits are nothing and even my yellow specials don’t take my opponent down a full third… I’m so close to deleting this game right now… only reason I haven’t is because I know I’m not the only one who’s complaining and I’m hoping they will do a quick fix of some sort!

Message 19 of 82 (549 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hello everyone! We are facing a big change in our favorite game! It became so hard to pregress as a player.

First thing to tell îs that there is absolutelly no reason to increase în that way oponent damage. If the team wanted to make the game harder, it would just increase the oponent stats... It would be more conveniant... But when a 2k Power fighter deals with a low combo 300 damage and the 1,3k Power oponent deals 300 damage with a simple punch... It can't be understood!

Second thing: when you increased the cost of upgrading, you should think (and let us know) at a way to earn more money... Maybe a new event with coin reward only... But instead the team deacresed the amonut of coins earned after the winning fight... What is the reason? Maybe we will find out...

Still... Are these changes a reason not to play any more the game? Absolutelly not! We will be there and play along hoping at new GOOD updates... Good luck fighters! Good luck team! 

Message 20 of 82 (474 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help