Re: Transferring my game progress to another Facebook account

by mkoparan

Original Post

Transferring my game progress to another Facebook account

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Dear Sir/Madam,

My Persona ID at Android UFC game is [Removed - Admin.]. I have been playing UFC continuously for about a year and I do not want to lose my efforts/exertions on this good game.

And I also made payments to this game and do not want to lose them as well.

I would like to transfer my saved game progress to another Facebook account since I had to cancel/delete my Facebook account because of a private reason. Since I have deleted my Facebook account I can not log in to my game progress for some time.

Please help me on this issue to get my career back.

Thank you in advance and kind regards,

Mesut [Removed full name - Admin. Please do not post personal information on a public forum]

Message 1 of 7 (3,337 Views)

Community Manager

@mkoparan

It is my understanding that a players UFC game cannot be moved to another Facebook account. To be very sure, you should contact an Advisor and requested your game to be moved to another account and they will let you know for sure if this can be done.

barry.png
Message 2 of 7 (3,325 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dear Barry,

Thank you for your attention.

Could you please advise me how can I contact with an Advisor?

Kind regards

Message 3 of 7 (3,321 Views)

Community Manager

@mkoparan

Click the following link to make contact with an EA Game Advisor for assistance:

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/#

barry.png
Message 4 of 7 (3,319 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well... being there, done that.

This people really dont know what their talking about.

Ive contacted the chat support (by the way, slow as hell) and after like 30 min theive told me that they cant do anything.

Nice way to make me lose like an hour between searching in this forum and chat trying to solve something you cleary know you cant solve, EA.

All of us that cant transfer data from an FB account to anoher FB account are screwwed.

PS

It cant be done unless EA updates the game with an option to do so like MK on Android 4 example. They sure know how to give usefull options.

Guess Im back on my old MK account and playing MK games...

Message 5 of 7 (3,135 Views)

★★★ Newbie

we have the same problem and got the same results after contacting the chat helper. I wonder if facebook support can solve this? have you tried contacting them instead of EA?

Message 6 of 7 (3,076 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No, I have not tried to contact FB support since I stopped playing UFC, good luck.

Message 7 of 7 (3,070 Views)