Dot.: Tier 5 Generic Rank items???

by sami830

Original Post

Tier 5 Generic Rank items???

★★ Guide

Why don't the developers of the game give us ways to obtain Tier 5 Generic Rank items? How am I supposed to level up some of my fighters that need Tier 5 Generic rank items if y'all don't put them in the game for us? Either put them in the market,or in events that y'all realese in the event rewards. Or add a "level 5 " to the Training Gym.. Just doesn't make sense on why y'all would purposely not give us ways to get Tier 5 generic rank items, or any other kind of tier 5 rank items. 

Message 1 of 3 (1,659 Views)

Re: Tier 5 Generic Rank items???

★★★★ Apprentice

I second this and I also feel this applies to T4 generic, T4 special rank, and elite 1 & 2 level rewards. This phenomena started for me awhile back after the GSP event when my progression slowed to a complete dead stop and I couldn’t find the fight xp, Generic rank or elite rank items high enough to continue ranking any but my lowest trained 4 star fighters. Well even at lower ranks, levels it still is way to expensive in gold to be consistently, appropriately ranking up fighters. The DC event helped this but not as much as GSP and now after the Gauntlet didn’t help at all which I personally think EA skimped huge on the rewards for, I beat all four gauntlet bosses, then I beat St. Pierre as final boss today and though it’s have been nice to not see George’s again and have had some fresh blood to beat, but what I can’t understand is after a month long focus and beating 5 total bosses that the reward for all that is 1 pick of 1 of the gauntlet bosses. There are no remarkable other  rewards with it either. Anyway now I am stuck with rank 13/12/11 fighters with none even close to being ready to Rank up though all have been leveled up at 10. EA it’d be appreciated if you paid attention to players who are your core audience and consumers. After all we are the ones you’ve backed into a corner and made this very frustrating when there are not sufficient rewards to rank up our fighters. My top 5 strongest? My most desirable to rank up? Yeah well it’s a pipe dream at this point and that takes a huge deal of motivation to play the game away from myself and others at or near this bottleneck in ranking up our fighters. 

Message 2 of 3 (1,428 Views)

Dot.: Tier 5 Generic Rank items???

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hello. Add level 5 to the training and training room. Also add level 4 to the daily rally and level 5 to the UFC rally. And I'm still curious about the topic of campaign and competition that I raised earlier? And not only me, because others are also curious??? Best regards

Message 3 of 3 (1,392 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help