There must be a change!!

by CristoiuP

Original Post

Accepted Solution

There must be a change!!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

There was a lot of days already since a "update" to the game just broke down the gameplay în my opinion (and not only mine) 

First at all i was sure that there is a testing phase and when the staff realizes how wrong it is they just make another update to bring a better experience în gameplay... I was one of the players to just played on with patiance. I followed with big interest all conversațion about that situation on different platforms and I realizes that there are a lot of(majority of)  players who are so dissapointed about the great difference between damage deal by players/Ai and "No dailly raid" situation. 

Yesterday we received the anticipated update with much entuziasm, but, big surprize.... Still no event.... Still no improovment în gameplay.... 

The worst thing at all îs that there was not a șingle answer from the staff about these 2 problems. 

I am asking now: are we invisible for you guys? Or you just don't care? I am sure that if there were a real comunication between staff and players all of us (players) would be a lot confidence în you... 

With a lot of hope i stand for a real response from you, EA staff! Will be there a change în game or you will move on în the same direction? 

Thanks! 

Message 1 of 4 (529 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: There must be a change!!

Champion
@CristoiuP From your indignation I highlighted two things: no quests and no daily raid. Now the Cinco de Maya quest is running, which is very difficult and time-consuming to complete fully at all difficulty levels. About the no daily raid: this is a bug, it is currently being tested. and we hope that it will be fixed in the next patch.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (443 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
@CristoiuP Everything will be resolved soon
Message 2 of 4 (477 Views)

Champion
@CristoiuP From your indignation I highlighted two things: no quests and no daily raid. Now the Cinco de Maya quest is running, which is very difficult and time-consuming to complete fully at all difficulty levels. About the no daily raid: this is a bug, it is currently being tested. and we hope that it will be fixed in the next patch.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 3 of 4 (444 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yes Markisselev! You are right about my concerns! I posted this topic right before the event was lunched! I really apreciate your atention to this forum but everyone are waiting for EA staf answer for our problems! Until then your implication is the best thing that happen here! So Thanks Markisselev for that! Hope for better updates and better experience în game! I really cannot understand why that testing phase, before official lunch of this game, was better than now... 

Message 4 of 4 (411 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help