Special edition bundle 06march19

by Gammonears

Original Post

Special edition bundle 06march19

★★★ Newbie

This bundle advertised Brock Lesnar bj penn and bad ruttten. I paid for this pack and didn’t get Brock - instead I got a limited edition Carlos Condit Frown

please fix fix this for me I paid 15GBP

Message 1 of 10 (1,817 Views)

UFC mbl. Special Edition Pack 3/6/19

★★★ Novice
Hello. I was planning to purchase the "Special Edition Fighter Pack" this morning with the understanding I had 24 hours left to do so but much to my chagrin I see that it's not available now. There were exactly 24 hours left on the timer when I went to my bank and withdrew $45.00 so that I could buy enough gold to purchase this incredible pack which featured Brock Lesnar, BJ Penn and Bas Rutten. I was quite excited about the prospect of finally having the option of adding these three legends to my roster and went out of my way to do my part to do what I had to do. But why was the sale ended 24 hours early? I've never seen this before from you folks and I'm very disappointed. Is there some way I can still make this transaction? I truly enjoy the game and and spend a good amount on it and would appreciate any help you can provide on this matter. If not I'd like to obtain a full refund. My EA username is caspertfgh05t . Thanks in advance and have a great day.
Message 2 of 10 (1,791 Views)

Re: UFC mbl. Special Edition Pack 3/6/19

Community Manager

@caspertfgh05t @Gammonears 

We have seen an issue with this special edition pack and are currently working to resolve.

Apologies for any inconvenience until this is sorted out.

barry.png
Message 3 of 10 (1,772 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you, sir. Much appreciated. Enjoy the weekend. 👌✌

Message 4 of 10 (1,768 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry 

I now see that an LE Junior Dos Santos is for sale. Not quite what I had in mind but is this what's being sold instead of the "Special Edition Fighter Pack" or is it things going back to normal possibly?

Message 5 of 10 (1,750 Views)

★★★★ Novice
...it was a fake anyway. No brock
Message 6 of 10 (1,714 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thank you
Also daily reward is missing for march 10
Message 7 of 10 (1,713 Views)

★★★ Novice

EA_Barry: What is going on with the game? Can somebody from EA please tell the players what is going on with the game, without being vague and deceptive? Is the game ending? Was it hacked? Are they gearing up for a big update with newer content? We want to know. Its been 11 days now.

Message 8 of 10 (1,674 Views)

★ Novice

2 weeks, no answer, no solution, why?

Message 9 of 10 (1,612 Views)

★ Novice

ridiculous enough! EA send me a badge telling me that I made awesome answer in Answer HQ,yes that's because I don't get my idol Brock and I waste a month of time connecting custom service, giving my user ID, user name as well as my facebook id, and what I get?nothing! good job EA! GOOD JOB!

Message 10 of 10 (1,542 Views)