Re: Patch Notes v1.11

by 0mwf3ulaeitq

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

Can you guys please do something about the fighter being ko’d if we lose connection? There has been so many times where it randomly loses connection in the middle of a fight and once you come back your fighter is ko’d and your opponent has all their health back. There’s even been times where I won a fight but then it fails to connect for some weird reason and when it loads back up I see the fighter that I just beat is still there with full health and mine is ko’d it causes us to waste ALOT of health items and revive items please fix this because it is extremely irritating 

Message 21 of 24 (1,470 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

At this point they dont even care about fixing anything in the game. They didn't even fix the bug that showed a negative number on the past "ultimate fight camp" quest. So because they did not care to fix that bug, I missed out on the quest rewards which were a UFC frame and 250 UFC points. I had contacted support, which they never responded back by the way, I also made posts on here and even messaged Shay and  did all those things for weeks and NOBODY cared to respond. They didn't even care to compensate ones who were affected by that quest bug and lost out on the quest rewards..They don't care about the community that keeps their game alive. 

Message 22 of 24 (1,464 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hate to say it but it’s looking like you’re right I comment on here about problems I run into all the time but they barely ever respond there’s still a problem with the ai doing way too much damage, there’s constant connection issues causing you to waste the resources you’ve gained playing the game, and there’s even been a new one lately where I start a fight and for some reason my character is on the right and both fighters have 0 health and the only attacks you can do are hooks with your rear hand and cartwheels and no matter what you do you’ll lose by decision the only way to fix it is to restart the app but then that leads to you wasting your resources anyway 🤷‍♂️ Really trying to stick it out with this game since I’m a huge ufc fan and I played the first ufc mobile (which was damn near perfectly fine, don’t know why they made such dramatic changes to the gameplay) but it’s definitely getting harder to stay supportive through all these bugs and glitches that seem to be just ignored and shoved under the carpet

Message 23 of 24 (1,414 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Yeah...it's September. Unless you check each Objective box individually, you only get the final reward. I'm used to it now, so, other people will learn to do it manually. Nevermind, don't go fixing things to make us all lazy!
Message 24 of 24 (943 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help