Re: Patch Notes v1.11

by ZlayaRediskaUA

Original Post

Patch Notes v1.11

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey, UFC 2 Mobile Community!

There are some significant changes coming with this patch but they are disabled as we want to make sure everything is stable prior to unlocking it. We will have more to share either this week or next regarding those changes as you will see them shortly. If you have any questions feel free to drop them below here and on Discord!

• Daily Activity ads no longer let you watch ads while locked
  • Users Fighter now displays damage taken
  • Users who were affected by ads not being available should no longer see this issue
  • Fixed “Screen Service Errors” popping up after entering Training Gym
  • Kevin Holland no longer crashes the game
  • Ad reward pack can no longer be claimed when the ad offers says it's locked
  • Counter Abilities are now correctly tracked for the Daily Quest
  • Masvidal no longer misses his 3rd light strike
  • Fight Button no longer shows Stamina cost after losing or forfeiting a fight
  • Fixed overlapping issue in the Account Level screen
  • Claiming a Tier 3 Generic Rank Fragment no longer crashing game for specific users
  • Added KO leg animations
  • Users no longer get sent back to the Main Menu during a “Guild Not -Found” error during Raids
  • Creating a large enough distance between Fighters no longer causes the AI to become inactive
  • Making a purchase in the Guild Market no longer makes the timer disappear
  • Fighter Power Level is correctly updated after level/rank up is done in a filtered list in My Camp
  • Info panel no longer covers the rank items in the Fighter Rank Up screen
  • Guild related popups are now vertically centered
  • Removed “Unlock More Fighters” during the initial tutorial
  • Rose Namajunas, Brandon Moreno, and Alexa Grasso combos now connect properly
  • BJJ Training Gym Level 4 no longer crashes when trying to enter a match
  • Fixed infinite loading loop when attempting to link account
  • The ability icon no longer disappears when tapping on it
  • Fighter Vanity are now correctly displayed when viewing other's profiles
  • Clinch ability no longer fails when used moments before cage shove

*UPDATE* (6/27)

Hey UFC Champions!

I said we have more things coming with our v1.11 update, and I wasn’t kidding! We have added some new gameplay features that will bring more action to your Fights, Quick Time Events and Stun Meter! We actually have another feature that isn’t implemented yet, but should be very soon. For now, check out

Quick Time Events (QTE)
Bring on the Clinch and Grapple! Now during these periods of action, you’ll have to successfully land these Quick Time Events if you want to damage your opponent and keep it on the ground! There is an in-game tutorial explaining how these work but here is a little guide to help you out:

Offense- When using one of your grappling abilities, you will enter into a clinch with your opponent, initiating a Quick Time Event. Tap when the indicator (white ring) is within the blue target zone. If you manage to tap within the yellow target zone, you will pull off a “perfect,” pumping out critical hit damage!

Defense- When your opponent uses one of their abilities, you will enter into a clinch with your opponent, and a QTE will appear. If you can succeed with the QTE, you will be able to negate the opponent's ability, allowing you to escape and take no damage!

Stun Meter
Below you and your opponent’s health will be your new Stun Meter. As you take damage, your Stun Meter will slowly increase. You can prevent this by blocking and lowering it by avoiding attacks and parrying! But once it reaches its limit, you will be locked into a Stunned State, allowing your opponent to dish out some damage! You can utilize this with your abilities to ensure you are dealing the most damage at the best time!

Blueberry.png
Message 1 of 24 (3,583 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hello EA, the update is going well, only now I have a lot of lag and not before. Please keep that in mind, thank you. And kevin holland is not in the game 😅
Message 2 of 24 (3,513 Views)

Community Manager
@FerWorld10

Thanks for letting us know. Real quick, have you tried restarting your device and toggled WiFi off and back on since experiencing the lag?
Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 24 (3,501 Views)

★★★ Novice
For the moment the lag has disappeared thank you very much for assisting me very kind EA
Message 4 of 24 (3,484 Views)

Community Manager
@FerWorld10

No problem. Good luck in there!
Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 24 (3,479 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Guild task - I took the award only 10 ufc first .. then all other awards and the task section disappeared.. О_о

photo_2022-06-22_23-33-44.jpg

Message 6 of 24 (3,472 Views)

Community Manager
@ZlayaRediskaUA

Does it re-appear if you restart the game?
Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 24 (3,466 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry no, and Yukostiv - player from my guild had same problem yesterday... he told me that i must take the rewards from the bottom up

Message 8 of 24 (3,459 Views)

Community Manager
@ZlayaRediskaUA

Thank you for the report! Verified the team is aware of it and will plan to fix it as soon as possible in a future update.
Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 24 (3,444 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I searched and did not find in the list of fighters Kevin Holland

Kevin Holland.jpg

Message 10 of 24 (3,335 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help