Dot.: Patch Notes 1.10.0510

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry Device : Huawei P30 Lite. My User ID :[Removed - CM]

Message 11 of 71 (787 Views)

Dot.: Patch Notes 1.10.0510

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@sami830Same here.. I've already sent my user id and name of my device to shay a few days ago, but still having issues within the guild,as far as neither the leader or admins in our guild are able to accepts invites into our guild,nobody can join. It just gives and error

Message 12 of 71 (766 Views)

Re: Patch Notes 1.10.0510

★★ Apprentice

Sorry for the late response I restarted my phone and it worked fine afterwards but thank you and another thing Leon edwards is super tall and Colby Covington is super short it’s like that with a couple other fighters like their heighth isn’t very accurate at all compared to others it’s not a serious issue but do you know if that’ll be looked at soon? Thank you for everything else I’m glad you guys have fixed most of the previous issues 👍

Message 13 of 71 (705 Views)

Champion
@skatertrev Yes, some fighters don't match their actual size. The developer collects data on all such fighters.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 14 of 71 (680 Views)

★ Guide

it's not convenient.. tnx

photo_2022-05-15_16-18-31.jpg

photo_2022-05-15_16-18-39.jpg

Message 15 of 71 (612 Views)

Champion
@ZlayaRediskaUA Oh yeah, it's really annoying.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 16 of 71 (556 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@ЗлаяРедіскаUA ніяк не можу у вашу гільдію попасти, кидаю заявку вибиває помилку. І сьогодні ваш лідер до мене кинув запрошення, натистув прийняти і знову помилка вилізла(
Message 17 of 71 (554 Views)

Champion
@YUKOSTIV English only. This is an English-language forum. To communicate in your native language, you can write directly.

Message 18 of 71 (550 Views)

★ Guide

@YUKOSTIV  try again & again ... today we have 23\24... boss of the guild send you invitation again.. and tell me - invitation has already been sent...

as for me... a don't control guild... maybe now some technical problems... i don't know...

Message 19 of 71 (530 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Markkisselev Why don't devs know these things already? I don't want people that know nothing about UFC or MMA making these games. No wonder it's nothing like an MMA game,
Message 20 of 71 (523 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help