PAUSE/DELAY AFTER STRIKING

by loks713

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PAUSE/DELAY AFTER STRIKING

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

This game is becoming to be unplayable now seriously! Like I wanna spend more money in the game but when stuff like this is happening it just makes me decide not to put more money into the game.. Yes I know AI was made stronger after update and yes I know pause after striking was made a little longer. I've still been playing fine since after the update because i adjusted to the games changes. But this new issue just started for me yesterday where the pause and delay after striking is even way way more longer than it was the day before yesterday. It really messes with my rhythm of the game in a fight. I can't even strike back or block or dodge backwards at all before I'm getting destroyed by my opponent because of a very long pause delay that's wasn't this bad the day before yesterday! My fighter just stands still no matter what while my opponent destroys me and I can't even strike,block,or dodge backwards in time.  What's going on.  My device has latest software updates, I have lots of ram so no problems with cache storage. And I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it's still the same! I can't even play the game anymore cause the delay/pause after striking is so bad. I just want to spend my money on the game and enjoy playing it, but at this point I'm losing interest in the game ..

Message 8 of 9 (772 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PAUSE/DELAY AFTER STRIKING

★★ Guide

It's fixed now. Thankfully 😎

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (709 Views)

All Replies

BUG/Fighter punch delay is longer than usual

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

The delay between punches to your opponent is longer than usual. Is this a bug or what. The pause that u get after a certain amount of punches is alot longer than usual and it's really noticable and affecting my fighting to where I'm swiping on my phone screen and nothing is happening because the pause/delay is happening longer than it did before. This just started happening a few hours ago..

Message 1 of 9 (890 Views)

Re: BUG/Fighter punch delay is longer than usual

Community Manager
@loks713

Good morning!

There was a change in a recent update where strikes were slowed down to avoid spamming towards victories, but if you're experiencing this just in the last few hours since you posted this we'll want to make sure we cover the hardware side before speculating on a bug as there weren't any changes in the latest update.

Have you tried checking your device for updates and restarted your device? If actions aren't being responsive it could be a build up of cache or other apps running in the background that need to be closed down.
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 9 (833 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@EA_Blueberryyea I know strikes were slowed down in the recent update. I had already gotten used to the new striking being slowed down. But this is different,it's even slower than usual. just started happening not to long before I posted that post. My device is up to date. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game. And my device has 16gb of ram storage. It's not my device having a build up of cache. the game runs smoothly. It's just the striking delay has slowed down even more. it wasn't like that a few hours before I posted this post 

Message 3 of 9 (826 Views)

Community Manager
@loks713

Is it with multiple fighters or a certain one?
Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 9 (814 Views)

★★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry all of my main fighters that I use. I was used to the normal slowing down of the striking,but now it's even slower only since yesterday.

Message 5 of 9 (800 Views)

Community Manager
@loks713

Do you recall making any changes at all to your camp of fighters?
Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 9 (792 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry No. it's been a couple of weeks since I've ranked up any of my main fighters
Message 7 of 9 (783 Views)

Re: PAUSE/DELAY AFTER STRIKING

★★ Guide

It's fixed now. Thankfully 😎

Message 9 of 9 (710 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help