NO NATIONAL PRIDE LIVE EVENT REWARD..

by mrsaifinamdar

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NO NATIONAL PRIDE LIVE EVENT REWARD..

★★★ Newbie

I am Facing a major issue in UFC mobile... Which many people have Reported but it seems EA is not concerned about it...

I scored 8000 points in NATIONAL PRIDE LIVE EVENT for which 3 days have passed and i havent recieved the reward yet and in 20 hours another event is going to start i think which will eventually erase my previous event points..

I Request EA to please solve this issue as soon as possible.. As it compromises The Trust a customer puts on your product & time he spends playing your game...

Details about my account are attached in the image attached

Message 1 of 5 (1,724 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NO NATIONAL PRIDE LIVE EVENT REWARD..

Community Manager

@mrsaifinamdar Thanks for the post. I have word that this should be resolved now, please check your inbox and you should have the reward. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (2,187 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@mrsaifinamdar Thanks for the post. I have word that this should be resolved now, please check your inbox and you should have the reward. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (2,188 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hey EA I completed UFC 207 live event 3 days ago still haven't received my reward yet the event soon closes I don't know what's the problem or what's going on but can somebody let me know what's happening I've put proof that I've completed the event and my user ID could some one get back to me about the reward event closes in half hour
Message 3 of 5 (1,657 Views)

Community Manager

@Akeem_mason

Please contact Customer Service in-game using the button shown in your screen shot, thanks.

barry.png
Message 4 of 5 (1,655 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hey man I posted about this yesterday still haven't recieved my reward as yet from the Fantasy Live Event: The Ultimate Fighter: John Dodson vs. TJ Dillashaw please send my reward to my mialbox in ufc mobile
Message 5 of 5 (1,338 Views)