Re: Missing items

by Markkisselev

Original Post

Missing items

★★★★★ Novice

I have completed campaign stage 2&3 but I haven't received the frame rewards for completion I have complained about it to ea but they haven't resolved it am I only haven't received it or all the players

Message 1 of 9 (659 Views)

★★ Guide

@Kristen275 Same here with me. I completed all campaign stages 1, 2, and 3 and never received my frame rewards for completing campaign. And It also won't let me collect the 30,000 coins for completing the  campaign career objectives. Been like this for me for both those issues ever since I completed the campaign about 2 months ago.

Message 2 of 9 (645 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@loks713 I have contacted support team for 3 times they said it's gonna take some time I don't know how much time
Message 3 of 9 (633 Views)

Champion
@loks713 The 30,000-coin task is a bug

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 4 of 9 (631 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@MarkkisselevI know it's a bug . It's a bug that's been crawling around for to long now. Just pointing out that that they are pretty much ignoring on fixing that bug. There have been many updates now,  they should have squeezed in a fix to fix it in one of those updates by now 

Message 5 of 9 (608 Views)
Highlighted

Champion
@loks713 the bug does not have a high priority.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 6 of 9 (592 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@MarkkisselevI don't care if you say it's not a high priority or not. I'm just stating the issue about it like it's been mentioned many times already before by others for long enough now  . But the more it's talked about by the community and maybe the more it's mentioned, maybe it will become a high priority. It's worth a shot right. True, maybe it will still not be a high priority but I'm still gonna post about it on here regardless. For example, they just decided to make a change in the game with taking away showing fighters max power in the fighter market. That's useless and not really a high priority or important for gameplay in my opinion, and I'm sure others would agree . I would think giving people their earned rewards for completing the campaign career objectives is more Important than them taking away showing a fighters max power in the fighter market. People need their coins they EARN cause of how much they made items more expensive to buy with coins and harder to obtain, even if it's just a little bit of coins. Any little bit helps. Me personally I'm not hurting  with having lots of coins, I have alot and pay for packs and ufc points to get buy. I'm just speaking and being the voice for others and trying to help others who are less fortunate  to buy things in game with real money.. People who play the game should get what they deserve and what they earn when it comes to rewards u can get by completing things In game. Any way God bless And hope you have a great weekend 💯

Message 7 of 9 (573 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @loks713 

The team is looking into fixing the coin reward. A high priority doesn't necessarily mean it's not a priority at all. It's possible the team is looking to fixing some higher impacting issues affecting a broader amount of players while they try to work in other fixes at the same time. I am not sure where this exactly falls in the list of everything that needs to be fixed, but I can confirm the team is looking to address this. 

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 9 (444 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Thank you EA_ blueberry for confirming💯
Message 9 of 9 (436 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help