Re: (January 2023) UFC 2 Mobile Monthly Top Suggestions Request - SUBMIT HERE!

by Gamebred1990

Original Post

(January 2023) UFC 2 Mobile Monthly Top Suggestions Request - SUBMIT HERE!

Community Manager

What's up, UFC 2 Mobile Community?

This is our monthly thread where we'll gather your top suggestions for the game to pass along to the UFC developers to review for future updates. This thread is intended to gather your thoughts on what you currently want to be changed or added to the game. This can be anything from the type of art you see in-game, gameplay, navigating the menus, controls, progression, guilds, raids, you name it. 

Format:

• Keep each idea separated per reply. 
  • Explain why your request will help solve X problem or make it a better experience for players. The more details the better!
  • Do you like someone's request? Hit the XP button to vote on it!

We look forward to your replies. Keep in mind that submissions here are not guaranteed to be implemented. This is an opportunity to voice anything that is on your mind that you think will make the game better. The Community team is in your corner to help fight for you to make it happen. Thank you for contributing! 

ufc.PNG

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 1 of 11 (2,477 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello,

since this is the third thread following the exact same formatted version from November and December, I do not expect anything to come out of this form, all I can do right now is extrapolate and predict that you will post the same thread for February, March, and April, until who knows? the end of the game? All I have asked from the past threads, whether or not you have actually read them is to communicate with the player base in the discord or reply to these threads. We want to know when we can expect changes or new content. In the last 2 forums, you EA Illium have not replied to 1 comment. I understand that some comments were immature and won't lead to much if you did respond, but there were so many proper questions that lacked a reply. All you do is repost and change the name of the forum from November to December and now January. 

Message 2 of 11 (2,409 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Why no live event over 3months since October?

Please open live event on February because ufc284 is upcoming. Please! And answer me about live event issue. Please add new contents and fighters like 4star  Islam Makachev to daily choice pack and 4star pack. Please open live event about ufc284 on February!

Waiting for EA's response

Myogeon

Message 3 of 11 (2,340 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

1. I calculated the sum of the power of my best fighters in each weight 4417 + 3802 + 4199 + 3776 + 3509 = 19703. It displays 19006 for some reason
2. Says the head 2 head mode award came for last season, who participated in it in 2021. I didn't get one
Please pay more attention and respect to our guild members, who by all criteria are already second among all regions and can become first - please solve the above-mentioned problems+bring back the daily level 4 raid. I'm for healthy competition between guilds for the sake of developing the game!Wink

My id in the game is [Edit-removed, please don't post IDs]. Application version is 111004photo_2023-01-19_11-58-53.jpg

Message 4 of 11 (2,108 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello EA Illium,

I notice you are the new Community Manager but are you really managing a community? The community is present daily in the UFC Mobile 2 Server currently being run by Legend. Other than him, We have a couple of VIPs performing some occasional checkups, but as the community manager, the least we can expect is to have you present in the discord.

Aside from being just present in the discord server, can we expect you to provide us with a message regarding the state of the game? The message can be sent via an update of the game, a tweet, an announcement in the discord server or perhaps a reply in this forum, which is what we all expected since November.

I believe copying and pasting the exact format of this post and simply editing the month to the next one is pointless if all of the feedback received gets ignored.

I know someone is viewing this at least, which is good news because the post earlier was redacted by an EA Official. I alongside many players simply wish to receive an update of any sort. We want a formal announcement of what to expect because this will be the 3rd month since anything got changed or added to the game, and that is a bad sign.

We don't even need to have major events like we used to, we just need some content. Any content, but more importantly, we need to feel that the player base as a whole is not being ignored.

Can we expect an answer by the end of the month or by the beginning of next month? 

Message 5 of 11 (1,983 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

My suggestion to the community

Don’t buy any fight pass more…why should we pay for a dead game?

Message 6 of 11 (1,769 Views)

★★★ Novice

yeah.that right.game is dead

Message 7 of 11 (1,741 Views)

★ Apprentice
Change the url of this forum to noanswers.ea.com.
Message 8 of 11 (1,569 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Illium why don't you answer us? I see your activity on the threads of other games, but there are no answers at all.

Message 9 of 11 (1,485 Views)

★ Guide

I hasten to report that now the outflow of experienced gamers who have been present since the beta is in full swing. This is what I see, both in my guild (total was 360k) and in competitors.

The lack of content and the silence of official channels are doing their job.

Message 10 of 11 (1,479 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help