I have been kicked from my guild!

by CristoiuP

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I have been kicked from my guild!

★★★★ Apprentice

Hello guys! I have been kicked out from my guild while i was trying to promoție a members to admin! It is so frustrating! Now I cannot join the guild again and I cannot receive any invitation from them (guild mates). Please help 

Message 1 of 7 (950 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I have been kicked from my guild!

★★★★ Apprentice

It is intersting that i still can send messages to the guild and receive all messages they post there! If anyone try to invite me they receive a message like i am în that guild already... Very very intersting and anoying at the same time!

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (833 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@CristoiuP

Hey there,

The team is aware of reports of players not being able to accept guild invitations and looking into it. We unfortunately do not have any viable workaround fixes right now and can only ask you to remain patient while this is under review for a fix.
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 7 (944 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Sorry, but who expelled you from the Guild? Did you create the Guild? Are you the leader of the Guild? or are you a gamer? your nick here = CristionP, is it similar to the one in the game?

Message 3 of 7 (923 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@gbcv6v00jzeb I was the leader of the guild! My nickname is the same! În the screenshot i have done you can observe that! Thank you for your answer!

It is so hard to be patiance în these situation @EA_Blueberry I can understand that there is a bug but how can i continue to play if i cannot join the guild again? What am i suppose to do? Just playing the campaign and rank events? If i could rejoin the guild the things could be all right în my opinio

There are a lot of guild leaders în my situation! This bug is the worst until now! What next? A bug which will unnisntalnthe game maybe....

This game should be a masterpiece but lately it became a begginer creation! This is how it looks! No ofense!! 

Message 4 of 7 (892 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Obviously it is another error in the game, you can look for another Guild.
I'm sorry.

Message 5 of 7 (854 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It is intersting that i still can send messages to the guild and receive all messages they post there! If anyone try to invite me they receive a message like i am în that guild already... Very very intersting and anoying at the same time!

Message 6 of 7 (834 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I manage to rejoin the guild! For everyone who face this problem, after i switced 2 guild the game allowed me to rejoin în my alliance! Good luck to everyone! 

Message 7 of 7 (822 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help