GUILD BUG

by loks713

Original Post

GUILD BUG

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

In my guild when the leader or an admin tries to accept somebody that sent an invitation to join our guild, it wont let you do it. It will just log you out the game and have to log back in.. The game won't let us accept anybody to join our guild. Once again another bug.  And yes I'm in the games latest version 1.10 that says it fixed this issue. I'm on Android 

Message 1 of 4 (711 Views)

Re: GUILD BUG

Community Manager (retired)

Hi loks! This seems to be something potentially different as the bug that was said to be fixed wasn't logging users out of the game, but would give an error message "Sorry, something unexpected went wrong" when attempting to accept Guild requests.

Could you DM me your userID and the device you are using?

Message 2 of 4 (640 Views)

Re: GUILD BUG

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@CM_ShayIt wasn't logging me out of the game just giving me an error message like the one you said in your post. I thought it was logging me out cause it would have the loading circle for a little while after the "error"message but It didn't log me out. It would just say "Sorry, something unexpected went wrong" when attempting to accept Guild requests".

I will DM you right now.

Message 3 of 4 (626 Views)

Problem with joining guild

★★★★★ Novice

I have been out of the guild but the page has been stuck I'm out the guild and can't join any guild

Message 4 of 4 (606 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help