Error 0x201FFFD

by DaneBrat

Original Post

Re: Error 0x201FFFD

★★★★★ Novice

Вот только этот временны вопрос не дает мне открыть первый дивизион равной игры.

Message 41 of 58 (2,342 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I really want to finish in rank 1, I hope this doesn't kill my chances to get Forrest Griffin... 😤

Message 42 of 58 (2,335 Views)

Re: Given wrong reward

★★★ Novice
i have the same problem
Message 43 of 58 (2,313 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is what I got for reporting the issue, and I got a yellow Jake Ellenberger pack, completely useless...

Message 44 of 58 (2,389 Views)

No Head to Head again?

★★★★ Novice

This is really unacceptable 

I am not going to make the Johnson fighter now on div 1,

this is really bad Ea I have been pumping money and time into your game for 3 years and now this. Again?? A few months back it did not work 10 days! Now this again : (( 

Message 45 of 58 (2,266 Views)

★★★ Newbie

WHERE IS ANSWER ON MY QUESTION??????????????

Message 46 of 58 (2,349 Views)

★★★ Novice

UFC..Getting error 0x201fffd cannot play head to head..reinstalled and changed wifi 100mbps to mobile data 4G vice versa..nothing worked out..either the game is saved or players cannot be found.. Android Nougat 

Message 47 of 58 (2,251 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've spent plenty of money on this game.

Spending money on a product is a contractual agreement.

Spending quite a bit of money on very a faulty product is a BIG contractual issue.

You owe people money, EA. 

When somebody pays you for a product, it needs to work.

Message 48 of 58 (2,309 Views)

Re: Compensation for 10 days lost in H2H season 28 due to error 0x201FFFD

★★★ Newbie

I've stated on the larger thread that I plan to sue if I'm not compensated this time.

I've spent money on this game - not trivial money either. EA, you're in breach of contract.

Message 49 of 58 (2,247 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

every person who has posted here maybe has spent money on the game... i´ve spent money too but.. and im agree with u but we dont have option... we have to wait a solution and we hope that ea can improve this soon... maybe we must obtain some reward as compesation

Message 50 of 58 (2,299 Views)