Re: Error 0x201FFFD

by skubidoobie

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Same problems every time there is a live fantasy event at the same time as head to head. It will also let you fight and take energy then error so you don't get the points. 

Message 11 of 58 (4,312 Views)

Unable to connect in head to head season

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

There are problem to start the head to head season and also problem caused in the connect with server.

And if i was play head to head game, i won it, but steel that error happen and i lost my reward pointa....

And all because i lost many energies.

Please solve this issues....

And if you are not able to aolve this issues then tell me i don't want to watse my time.

Message 12 of 58 (3,929 Views)

Head to Head not working

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

So my head to head season isn’t working. First to start the season it didn’t work for a few days. Now for more than 24 hours it’s been messed up. First it wouldn’t even let me access the head to head saying it had to load. And then it switched over to letting me access it but not being able to earn points. I’d fight and expend energy but not get any points when I’d win. When it kept not giving me the points the same error message would show up 3-4 times whenever anything would load in game. 

Message 13 of 58 (3,965 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Has rhos issue been resolve?
I have same issue for the last 3 days and havent been able to play
Message 14 of 58 (4,229 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here. Its been 2 or 3 days

Message 15 of 58 (4,190 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Problems getting worse, now I cannot change fighters without it freezing completely.

Edit: Yeah this class sucks for me, and I burned all my energy getting errors in a desperate attempt to earn points Disappointed

Message 16 of 58 (4,132 Views)

ufc mobile error 0x201fffd

★★★ Newbie

When I win a fight I don't get the points and I get that fight back but I lose the energy.
I get 0 challenge from I have this error. I reinstalled the game but it didn't help.

Message 17 of 58 (3,934 Views)

Re: Head to Head not working

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Great and now in an effort to fix the problem I deleted and redownloaded the app and all my progress from the last year is all gone. Thanks EA guess I’ll just stop supporting your game after 3-4 years

Message 18 of 58 (3,927 Views)

Given wrong reward

★★★★★ Newbie

The UFC developers have given me wrong reward of live event of champions edition Jr Dos Santos Vs national edition Alistair Overeem 

I have reached at 6000 points but you have given me Valentina Shevchenko instad of champions edition Jr Dos Santos or national edition Alistair Overeem 

Give me Jr Dos Santos 

Message 19 of 58 (3,852 Views)

Re: Head to Head not working

★ Novice

Deleting and downloading again, wont solve anything.

Message 20 of 58 (3,904 Views)