Re: Enquiry about the November event

by johnblaze77

Original Post

Enquiry about the November event

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hello. Are the developers going to give us a new event this month (November)? A week passed and silence.. Or maybe the developers of the game are waiting for more players to leave your game. Give something at last! You have promised so many times that soon there will be the next phases of the campaign and the competition mode. Greetings and waiting for a response. 

Message 1 of 5 (1,339 Views)

Champion
@sami830 According to recent reports, the developers were working on a PvP mode. Shay, EA's community manager, said it was fun enough. But he left. And unfortunately, the developer hasn't found a replacement yet. That's why there's no one to tell us the latest news.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 2 of 5 (1,291 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Markkisselev So there is no news because there is literally no news. We don’t need news we need events and we need changes. EA is not providing anything as of now and players are leaving in droves. I soon will be one of them sadly. Unless of course EA gives me something to do.
Message 3 of 5 (1,174 Views)

Champion
@johnblaze77 unfortunately, I don't have any news for you. I have already written to all sources. No one can tell us anything definite. The only thing I got from EA representatives is that there is no information about the closure of the project.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 4 of 5 (1,148 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Markkisselev Hey thanks man, I apologize for being a bit rude to you a few times in the past. I let myself speak without having accrued enough knowledge about you and your position in this forum. I appreciate what you do and understand that at times it must be frustrating for you also. Thank you for doing everything you can for the rest of us who can only hope to be heard and to bug guys like you.
Message 5 of 5 (1,141 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help