(December) UFC 2 Mobile Monthly Top Suggestions Request - SUBMIT HERE!

by EA_Illium

Original Post

(December) UFC 2 Mobile Monthly Top Suggestions Request - SUBMIT HERE!

Community Manager

What's up, UFC 2 Mobile Community?

This is our monthly thread where we'll gather your top suggestions for the game to pass along to the UFC developers to review for future updates. This thread is intended to gather your thoughts on what you currently want to be changed or added to the game. This can be anything from the type of art you see in-game, gameplay, navigating the menus, controls, progression, guilds, raids, you name it. 

Format:

• Keep each idea separated per reply. 
  • Explain why your request will help solve X problem or make it a better experience for players. The more details the better!
  • Do you like someone's request? Hit the XP button to vote on it!

We look forward to your replies. Keep in mind that submissions here are not guaranteed to be implemented. This is an opportunity to voice anything that is on your mind that you think will make the game better. The Community team is in your corner to help fight for you to make it happen. Thank you for contributing! 

ufc.PNG

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 1 of 17 (2,233 Views)

Re: (December) UFC 2 Mobile Monthly Top Suggestions Request - SUBMIT HERE!

★★★ Newbie

60 fps

Message 2 of 17 (2,179 Views)

★ Apprentice

How about quit trolling us EA and give us some content!

Message 3 of 17 (2,112 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This game is dead

Rip UFC 2mobile

Everybody vote 1* on store because EA disrespect all player

Message 4 of 17 (1,878 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello,

I am a relatively advanced UFC Mobile 2 Player and have also extensively played UFC Mobile 1 until its discontinuation. I want to offer my POV to reach the developer team with the goal of seeing eye-to-eye on the state of the game (which has not been the case for the most part).

I want to preface by saying that I am the one who submitted 2 documents regarding the events in a PDF format, which was introduced to the former CM Shay, I am unaware of the status or whether or not it even reached the developers. 

I am currently level 46, soon to be 47 in the game (I have been playing for about 1 year), I feel the end of the game is rapidly approaching, but there is a lack of novelty in the game, which should not come as a surprise. The last event we received was in October which was borderline a UFC 280 event masqueraded as a Halloween one.

The most glaring issues I can think about from the top of my head are the following:

-Lack of Events (No event period or lacklustre ones as detailed in the document I mentioned earlier)

-Difficulty obtaining certain items (T4 Style gloves, T2 Elite Items, Coins, etc.)

-New addition of fighters are not tested (Conor McGregor does not throw spinning back fists, Usman the former #1 P4P did not feel like it, and Aljamain Sterling has not 1 but 2 spinning back fists in his arsenal)

-Many fighters do not feel like their real-life counterpart

-Lack of depth in the game (No H2H, No Legends event, No way of grinding the game)

-Lack of updates from the team (No more weekly streams, no updates on discord, no updates from the dev team)

I remember back in UFCM1, there was a weekly spotlight fighter where you get to play a fighter for 5 fights and get rewarded, if you liked it, you could purchase it, but you get a trial to really know what you are getting.

H2H at times was buggy but it did offer good rewards

Many events were highlighted, my favourite was the UFC 217 where GSP returned and faced Bisping.

The fighters felt like their real-life counterpart, so if you are a fan of let's say Conor McGregor(peak 2017, it was difficult to not be a Conor fan), You could try to obtain the CE, H2H, and Boxing editions of Conor. 

There are obviously many great improvements brought in UFCM2, but the biggest problem that has been plaguing the game is really the lack of communication. I am speaking for myself here, but I can do without H2H, I can move past a particularly poorly designed event (June's Prismatic), but what I cannot accept as a dedicated player is the lack of communication.

What is the purpose of these forums? what is the purpose of discord? The most upsetting time was when former CM Shay caught covid back in march and we had to go 3 weeks without any updates from the team regarding a very bad bug. We played for 3 full weeks without even a small notice "Hey we are aware of the bug, unfortunately, no timeline can be offered at the moment for a fix, please be patient with us". All we ask for is to not be left in the dark, that is all.

I understand that not every question or concern can be addressed, but when players like me who take time out of their day to compile and design a formal document which comprises of well presented text, images, charts, tierlists and even a condensed version of that and I get no responses period. It gets quite annoying.

I hope I can reach at least 1 EA representative.

I welcome anyone from EA to reach out and hopefully we can talk about the state of the game.

Thank You

Message 5 of 17 (1,819 Views)

Champion
@MTLJX thanks!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 6 of 17 (1,816 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Markkisselev Hello my *
Message 7 of 17 (1,741 Views)

★ Guide

Agree with @MTLJX . Many fighters in the game do not look like real ones. It creates dissonance. For example, regarding Conor, where is his high kick?

Create believable fan content.

Message 8 of 17 (1,694 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MTLJX Agreed
Message 9 of 17 (1,670 Views)

★ Guide

It's time to introduce the 5 difficulty level into the game. Level 4 in the UFC Raid is no longer of much interest to players who have accumulated power above 16k.

Bring back the bots with 5 stars.

Message 10 of 17 (1,559 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help