Re: (December) UFC 2 Mobile Monthly Top Suggestions Request - SUBMIT HERE!

by EA_Illium

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
@0909859434 Yea! I'll write-in a vote of ZERO!
Message 11 of 17 (1,401 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello,

I am writing a second message because this is the second thread, first, we had the November and now the December, but we have yet to receive a single update from EA regarding the update of the game. Could we expect a message from EA representatives instead of another thread attempting to "gather" information? These threads do not seem to do anything as we have been completely ignored for almost 2 months. How is it possible not to get an update for Christmas? How can these many UFC events be skipped over? 

Message 12 of 17 (1,260 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
EA needs money, badly. We know this. I will donate $100/month. Happy Kwanzaa!
Message 13 of 17 (1,207 Views)

★ Apprentice

Just shut down the servers, round up the developers and reminisce on how you failed this title and how you can make UFC Mobile 3 the best ever. 

Message 14 of 17 (1,196 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Illium Can we expect another thread similar to this one and the one from November, which is basically a copy and paste of the same words for the month of January?

All we want is a response of some sort, any response from the dev team to the player base.
Message 15 of 17 (1,087 Views)

Champion
@MTLJX Yes, I'm more than sure there will be exactly the same new post with January's offerings. But I don't see the point in the sarcasm. The game is in suspension position. And he's just doing his job.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 16 of 17 (1,077 Views)

Community Manager

Hey UCF Fans, 

I wanted to thank everyone that has contributed to this thread. Feedback positive or negative is always appreciated in letting us know what you are experiencing and what you want to see with UFC Mobile. 

Now that we are in the final month of 2022, I will be closing this thread. Don't worry feedback provided here is passed on to the team, and if you have more you want to share we have created a January 2023 thread you can find HERE, Please continue to provide constructive feedback that we can pass on to the team!

Once again thank you all, and have a happy holiday!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 17 of 17 (1,011 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help