Re: Dear Devs ( 5 important suggestions for the game)

by IamErik031

Original Post

Dear Devs ( 5 important suggestions for the game)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is something I posted over 5 months back and many others on your official forum but unluckily it has been ages since we last saw an EA official replied so I'm posting it here hoping for at least a feedback.

Dear Devs,
First of all we are grateful for the new update and news of the new fighters that will be added and since there is room for improvement i believe these suggestions are worth taking a look into. 

1. Head-to-Head
This is probably one of the most important aspect that still keeps the game going but with recent times its been going dull due to a lot of factors like :
-fighter rewards being less motivating
-struggling with dead/inactive accounts
-hackers,bugs etc
It would be awesome if you could re-enforce your search algorithms to be not solely based on team ratings but together with activity and ranking to at least eradicate or minimize the troubles of inactive accounts because the ratio of inactive to active accounts is like 3:1(roughly Standard smile ) which is really frustrating to everyone.
For example I personally play over a 100 inactive accounts in a row at every start of a H2H season without spotting a single active account plus they're all just around 2 - 5k rating teams though mine would be like 50k or above, it happens to others too so its not only me.

Attempting to play H2H matches can be buggy a times leaving you stuck at the initialize match screen without being able to proceed or go back(leading to a forced app close) thereby making us lose 3energy just like that .It doesn't frequently happen but it's frustrating when it does seeing that energy is precious .
Please do something about people who use exploits to boost up their progress, it's ruining the fun of the game(most use exploits in order to evade the dead accounts) but with that being said dead accounts are a pain we all have to endure until it's fixed as i am strongly against using hacks in games .

2. Weight Classes & Fight Style
The Flyweight is super saturated with MMA so if some could be converted to strikers probably leading to a H2H Striker season as there are a lot of strikers in the game . Having a few MMA fighters in bantam weight class would be really appreciated as well. There are lots of good fighters we have colloected over the years but non of which we could ever use in H2H season due to the restriction on their fight styles. A fix to that too would be awesome

3. Ability packs
As some of us stack up over a million silver coins we'd like you to help make it easier on us to be able to buy multiple ability packs at once rather than having to always one pack at a time.  A higher ability pack tier other than 2000 would help. Having to spend 2 million silver on ability pack means I have to buy the 2k pack literally a thousand times which take a lot of time to do considering the animation involved 

These last two i am about site may be too much to ask but its worth mentioning 

4. Dynamic matches against friends
Apart from being able to fight the AI fighters of our friends it would be really awesome to be able to have a dynamic match against our friends that are online to make people more active in the game which will possibly bring back the old players as well as lure more to play the game.

5. An in-game market
This would be even more interesting if there were to be a market where abilities,perks and possibly fighters could the sold either by direct purchase or timed auctions and i am sure it will help you make more money too.

These are our suggestions and we know some of them could be easily done while others can be more challenging or open to discussion .All this effort just to help save a beloved game from dying out and I am sure lots of passionate UFC fans would agree with me too.
This game has inspired the creation of chat groups,websites,YouTube channels,forums etc
It is by no doubt the very best graphics rendering, action filled fight game in the mobile gaming universe.
I promised one if your game advisors that i would repost this and i hope it helps
Thank you once more for the new fighters update :).

Any feedback will be very much appreciated.

Message 1 of 2 (1,567 Views)

Re: Dear Devs ( 5 important suggestions for the game)

★★ Novice

In addition to what berryboi posted, perhaps these suggestions could also be taken into account:

1) Rewards For Completing Trophies

Earning trophies should also have some sort of rewards system in place, perhaps something like this:

• Complete 1 star on a trophy = 50,000 silver coins
  • Complete 2 stars = 100 abilities
  • Complete 3 stars = 500 Gold
  • Complete 4 stars = Free NP/IE/CE/LE fighter of your choice
  • Complete 5 stars = Free H2H/IC fighter of your choice
  • *For the Complete All Trophies* Completing a level of this trophy should allow a player to choose to add any fighter of any rarity/edition to add to their roster for free.

2) Selling Duplicate Fighters 

If we get duplicates from H2H or even live events, we should have the option to sell them to the store for 2000 gold each. This is for those of us that get duplicate fighters from live events on a regular basis and do not want to keep having to use them on their corresponding fighter as well as if we get a duplicate fighter but its corresponding fighter is already maxed out. This way, people will have the option to trade in their duplicate fighters for gold, which they will then use to buy any fighter from fighter showcase they want.

3) Selling Perks

Similar to the suggestion above, we should also be able to sell perks. I personally do not use perks much, so having a system where we can sell them for gold would also be great. They could be worth:

• Aggression Perks: 2 gold each
  • Focus Perks: 5 gold each
  • Defense Perks: 10 gold each

4) NCE Ability Packs

Whenever we have an IE or BE fighter showcase, we have their corresponding ability boxes also available for purchase in the store. However, this is currently not the case for NCE/CE2 fighters when they are on showcase. I wish that we also had the option to purchase NCE ability packs of about 100 abilities for 500 gold.

5) Addition of More Submissions/ Ground Positions

When we land a take down ability in this game, we usually only see our fighter mount the opponent and he can only use ground strikes until a submission ability card pops up for use. Although this is relatively easy to master, it gets a bit boring. A way to fix this is to have a variety of takedowns leading to different ground positions. For example, a low double leg takedown can lead to full mount or a high thai trip can lead to back mount. A submission that could probably be added is the rear naked choke.

Message 2 of 2 (1,157 Views)