Compensation for 10 days lost in H2H season 28 due to error 0x201FFFD

by ViplavPal

Original Post

Re: Error 0x201FFFD

★★★ Newbie

I have had the same problem for over a week now. Also deleted and reinstalled, nothing seems to help

Message 31 of 58 (3,173 Views)

Re: Head to Head not working

★ Novice

Thank you. Do you have an estimated time for resolution this has been going on from the day the new h2h season 28 started!!!!

Message 32 of 58 (3,288 Views)

Re: Given wrong reward

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@Aadilk123You do realize that with those live events you aren’t guaranteed the main event people right? You get 1 of a handful of fighters each time. Valentina was one of the options this time and you just got unlucky. You can see what fighters you could randomly get if you go to the store on Friday or Saturday while the live event is going on and tap the crate that looks like the one in the corner of the live event. You’re only guaranteed to get those main event guys in this case Junior Dos Santos or Alistair Overeem if you spend gold on one of the crates in the store which you’d probably have to spend real money on to get the gold.

Message 33 of 58 (3,397 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@spartansam118@DaneBrat@454Prince@MRAMMO1001@KevinACh95

****EDIT/UPDATE****

This issue should now be resolved for all players.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

barry.png
Message 34 of 58 (15,543 Views)

★★ Novice
disculpa que es la opcion shuffle??? no entiendo eso?? y decirme para poder colaborar con las demas personas a solucionar este problema
Message 35 of 58 (3,359 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm sorry, but where is this "Shuffle"?? How to get it? can you send the screen to make it clear? I have already clicked everywhere, on all options. But the option "Shuffle" was not found

Message 36 of 58 (3,311 Views)

Compensation for 10 days lost in H2H season 28 due to error 0x201FFFD

★ Novice

The h2H season 28 was plagued with error 0x201FFFD since it started. First time it happened, the studio team fixed it in 3 days but the second time it happened, the studio team took 1 week to fix it. We lost 10 days of H2H time and hence many players including me couldn't reach rank 1.

We were expecting some kind of compensation like extension of season duration but it didn't happen and many of us could only manage to reach rank 2 or 3. Had the season been extended by 3-4 days we could've reached rank 1, but due to EA studio teams failure at maintaining the game we couldn't do so.

Hence we are asking H2H iconic Anthony Pettis to be given as compensation to all the players who couldn't reach rank 1 just this one time as gesture of goodwill towards the faithful customers of this game. Some players have been playing this game for almost 2-3 years. I started playing this 6 months ago and I'm an avid player.

Message 37 of 58 (3,187 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Problem is back

Message 38 of 58 (3,249 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@skubidoobie  schrieb:

Problem is back

Problem is back, again

Message 39 of 58 (3,238 Views)

Re: Head to Head not working

★★★★ Novice
  • Again again no head to head? With 4 days left to play!! 

Last time this was 10 days down : (( 

this is rubbish 

Message 40 of 58 (3,211 Views)