Re: Another Bug Gauntlet and rant on other issues

by Markkisselev

Original Post

Another Bug Gauntlet and rant on other issues

★★★★ Novice

Just got done speaking too support via Chat!, sent me here! Where I know the issue never gets resolved. Don’t know why I waste my money supporting this app when any issue is either the users fault or device. Well anyways beat the recent boss and never got rewarded the 2000 pack pieces for completion reward. 

seen it that the energy also isn’t being added once obtained. So no reason to bring that issue up! 

I really enjoy this game, but when I lost 17 mrevives and 27 heals to a bug the game had and you guys blamed my device and I even had it happen on 3 different devices Ipad pro iphone 13 iphone 11 both max and provided video proof and still you guys never credited me back what was owed. So lets add this bug that will also be ignored oh and never got my completion reward for successfully finishing career mode. That was reported several months ago another issue you guys swept under the rug!

KingYayo

Message 1 of 6 (1,456 Views)

Champion
@18d7716a9433679b Let's determine in order what kind of problems you have. The first thing I understand is that you did not receive 2000 fragments of the Gauntlet pack. Second, you don't get the energy of the Gauntlet. Is this correct? What other problems are troubling you?

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 2 of 6 (1,382 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I’m really sorry for the late reply, been dealing with some scary stuff dealing with my little girl. We been cooped up in this hospital, and hotel for 2 months now our minds are fatuous right now! This game gives me some sense of relief when playing. My baby got a bone marrow transplant and everything was going great till she got an infection! So they said they fixed the energy ordeal. sorry to have rambled on about my life problems. 

Now for the 2000 piece fragments for beating Kane is the issue I’m having. After beating him the fragments were not awarded to my account. Now they fixed the energy, it seems to have triggered the daily and quest saying to claim an award it’s probably my coins that I also never received several months ago after completing the story mode. Another issue that I have written in on several times, and never gotten compensation for that either. But you are right the goal was to defeat boss and you would receive pose & 2000 fragments to open a pack for a fighter in the featured section. 

again my apologies for the late reply! 

Christopher R 

Message 3 of 6 (1,353 Views)

Champion
@18d7716a9433679b Good luck and good health to your girl!

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 4 of 6 (1,333 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you kind sir! Have you had the chance to look into the missing pack pieces for beating Kane? I’ve beaten the new boss that was released  today! It properly awarded the pack pieces today for beating him. I see many many people didn’t receive the pack pieces. When should we expect to see these credited to us? 

Message 5 of 6 (1,310 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@18d7716a9433679b

@CM_Shay: Regarding the pack pieces being removed from the update - We are currently looking into how many users had that currency and collecting their userIDs. At the moment no information from users is needed as we can collect that ourselves.

Message 6 of 6 (1,291 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help