(APRIL) UFC 2 Mobile Monthly Top Suggestions Request - SUBMIT HERE!

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: (APRIL) UFC 2 Mobile Monthly Top Suggestions Request - SUBMIT HERE!

★ Guide

List of Proposals

1) Conor McGregor. Give him his signature kick. And redo the fighting stance as in reality.

2) Anthony Pettis. I propose to consider the possibility of implementing a wall kick in the game.

3) Increase the variety of kicks and wrestling, as it was in the first part of the game. I 'm not the only one who thinks so, this is the opinion of 24 members of my guild.

4) Return the characteristic features of eminent fighters. Nigerian Nightmare and others.

5) I propose and consider it necessary to return taekwondo. This style was implemented in the first game. It would be logical to add it as a seventh style.

6) I propose to expand the guild size limit from 24 to 32. And, accordingly, add a fourth room for the raid. The more members of the guild, the more interesting to play.

Message 11 of 16 (762 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry please add some fighters
Petr Yan, sterling, Max Holloway, Brian Ortega, Islam Makachev, Rafael Dos Anjos, Prochazka,
Message 12 of 16 (694 Views)

Community Manager

@virgiovilsie wrote:
@EA_Blueberry please add some fighters
Petr Yan, sterling, Max Holloway, Brian Ortega, Islam Makachev, Rafael Dos Anjos, Prochazka,

@virgiovilsie 

Who would be your top pick if you had to choose only one?

Blueberry.png
Message 13 of 16 (647 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry I love Max holloway
Message 14 of 16 (620 Views)

★ Apprentice

Howdy,

ADD H2H!!! - lol.. of course Head 2 Head is not ready for many reasons and I completely understand that.. However do you guys have an ETA? or an estimated launch for it?

You guys keep mentioning that you need to fix fighters before launching h2h however you guys keep changing fighters AND NOT adding it in the patch notes?? Why?? Please add that to the patch notes as its a HUGE HUGE deal to the game. Ive also noticed after you guys tweak some fighters they become worse / have more bugs?? - Tavares as my example.

Usman needs to be reworked- A top tier fighter IRL, however in game mechanics struggle and spinning backfist does not work. 

Tier 4 rewards- This is a BIG BIG concern for many and I don't blame them.. From 1K points to T1 gloves / 1K points to T2 gloves / 2.5K points to T3 gloves / .. and.. and 10K points to T4 gloves ???? - Needs to be looked at and should be lowered to 5K.. AT LEAST.. Tier 4 items are not purchasable and grinding for them is insane as events are only refreshing weekly- Definitely needs to be looked into.

Battle Pass- 50 Tiers is perfect however the pace that XP is obtainable in is a bit crazy.. Many people are hitting max tier very early on and then are getting nothing from getting more XP- We need to get rewards after tier 50 or higher the tier levels or make it harder to tier up.. Also add better rewards towards the end of the BP, tier 4 items are very hard to get, and giving out a T3 fighter for max tier is not ideal and should be looked at. Battle passes are month long.. Make that top tier boss/fighter put to use and not sitting cold on my bench! 

Promo / Markets - I started in UFC 270 and did not see any market?- however when CNY launched the promo was VERY VERY well and GRINDY and the market was great.. It had the main fighter obtainable F2P by grinding the promo and reaching 50K market points.. That market had a variety and we could chose to either save and get the fighter, or buy lower tier gloves and level up lower tier fighters... However the recent promos showed a different market??? I would love to see 1 fighter in the market each promo for 50K of the currency so as a player we could chose the fighters (which would be rare and unique) OR we can chose to get rewards to rank up our current fighters.. With these newer markets the rewards are very bad and low tier which is forcing most people to purchase the same thing which is the 1,500 4* tokens.. Please let me know your thoughts and why the 50K was removed-- I truly miss this one..

Stamina / Tokens - I came from MM and coming from their to here is a polar opposite in regards to stamina.. Stamina is VERY VERY easy to obtain here and regens MUCH faster.. Tokens are way to easy to obtain and any active player more than likely has max tokens and max stamina.. I would love to see events raise in stamina cost (and give better rewards) or lower tokens ? or make promos cost more.. I am completing both tier 4 glove paths everyday with plenty of left over stamina. Not sure how to fix this if we can make an auto event for T4 gloves or coins or something so we don't have stamina sitting.. - Not sure, but should 100% be looked into. 

Coins - I don't know what is harder to obtain.. T4 gloves or coins.. lol.. With the recent promo for Easter we are forced to train other fighters (WHICH IS AMAZING!!!! - Love this idea and props to whoever did this.. truly is 10/10).. however.. our coins have GREATLY diminished and we went from riches to rags lol.. I am suggesting and hoping to see a raise in coins given out after each fighter and raise the coin pack hand out.. 2,500 coins in the coin pack is a 99.9% I feel like and not enough!! -Also don't see the training pack in store anymore ? of $9.99 for 75K coins and training??? -  Would like to see coin rates go up by at least .33% increase- A quick look into this by the team will find crazy results. 

New fighters? I would love to see Sterling / Petr Yan / Brian Ortega / Khamzat Chimaev / Islam Makachev /  Rafael dos Anjos/  Max Holloway

Message 15 of 16 (513 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, Champions!

We have the new suggestion thread for May posted here. We will be passing along this thread to the Community Manager and devs to be aware of. 

Closing down this discussion. Please submit your next requests in our new discussion here!

Blueberry.png
Message 16 of 16 (270 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help