2 bugs in Gauntlet Event

by loks713

Original Post

2 bugs in Gauntlet Event

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

1st Bug-  The Gauntlet energy u can earn from the daily objectives doesn't add to your energy.  For example, let's say I have 5 gauntlet energy left and then I go to one of my daily objectives to claim. When I claim it, it still stays 5 gaunlet energy instead of adding the one claimed making it 6.

2nd Bug- When completing the Gauntlet:Boss event to 100% completion it doesn't award me the 2000 gauntlet pack pieces.

Everybody in my guild is having the same problem with both bugs so it's not just me .

Message 1 of 14 (2,189 Views)

Re: 2 bugs in Gauntlet Event

[ Edited ]
Champion

@loks713, yes, the developers have already been informed about this bug. Answer from @CM_Shay:

Thank you for reporting it folks, sounds like it's trying to give out august stamina and not sept. Will be fixed

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 2 of 14 (2,148 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I have the same problem with rewards

energy is not accumulated after completing daily tasks

photo_2022-09-02_22-56-16.jpgphoto_2022-09-02_22-57-32.jpg

I didn't get a reward after the event ended

photo_2022-09-02_22-53-20.jpgphoto_2022-09-02_22-54-57.jpg

Message 3 of 14 (2,112 Views)

★★★ Novice
Does anyone know if the 2 bugs have already been fixed?
Message 4 of 14 (2,088 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Pollo_Rios_ChlNope still hasn't been fixed. My whole guild is having the same issue with this bug. We didn't get the 2000 pack pieces. And the energy u can get from the daily tasks don't actually add to your gauntlet energy when claimed from daily tasks. 

Message 5 of 14 (2,039 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hey so I am also having this problem. It is beyond acceptable, I spend way too much money in game for important rewards based entirely off of gameplay to not be given as promised. EA get the egg off your face already and do something to get us players compensated. The 2000 pack pieces is rotten but all the energy keys wasted every day is a joke. Pull it together over there. This is GARBAGE

Message 6 of 14 (2,020 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Any idea on this “will be fixed” statement? Last month quite a few things never got fixed. If I can’t play a game without getting screwed out of rewards I won’t play it all. 

Message 7 of 14 (2,019 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Markkisselev Also I just finished the beat 5 gauntlet bosses quest or whatever and I did not receive the 800 points there either.
Message 8 of 14 (2,001 Views)

Champion
@johnblaze77 It's weird, because I got all these awards. The only thing I don't get are the keys from the daily assignments. In any case, wait.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 9 of 14 (1,981 Views)

★★★ Novice
With the update…I lost 4000 Gauntlet Pack Pieces…..they just disappeared...
Good job guys……..keep it up….
Message 10 of 14 (1,937 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help