Re: Ufc mobile error 0x1

by THEUFCBOSS

Original Post

Re: 0x1 error

★★★★ Novice

End of my story with 0x1 error. The EA support team didn't help me. By official information this error means that link between UFC Mobile and facebook account was broken. And no ways to solve it. 1,5+ year, 300+ fighters, my money and my time ... Bye EA Sports with all their products, it was a good time and  'happy end'. Never again...

Message 11 of 28 (6,838 Views)

ERROR code 0*‎1

★★ Novice

I have gone through the forum and apparently many people have been unable to log into their Facebook accounts due to this error code and i have not seen a single soul who has got this problem sorted out.SO does this mean i need to ditch the game ?The problem i think has occurred because my user id has been changed randomly and every time i try to reinstall the game or clear data my user id changes.Whereas my friends are seeing me with by old profile id name in their games, so my guess 'A case of id mismatch'.Will guys at ea change my user id back to the original one if i request them?

Message 12 of 28 (5,676 Views)

Re: ERROR code 0*‎1

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

EasyPeasy19VkFb that is me

Message 13 of 28 (5,659 Views)

Ufc mobile error 0x1

★★★ Newbie
It's been a week. Still no actions on my concern. There not doing their jobs. I contacted EA serveral times but still no actions from them.
Message 14 of 28 (7,103 Views)

Community Manager

@stonehap

Please let us know if performing the following helps you:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/There-was-an-error-connecting-to-the-EA-Servers-Please-try...

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 15 of 28 (8,024 Views)

Can't connect to Ufc server / connect to Facebook id

★★★ Newbie
It's has been more than a week where I cannot login to Ufc server and play using the progress on my Facebook id.
Attached is the screen shot.
I used to play on 2 devices iPhone and android. Recently replaced a new android. Now I can't login on both iPhone and new android device.
Please help. Thank you.
Message 16 of 28 (6,703 Views)

Re: ERROR code 0*‎1

★★★ Newbie
Dear EA team, I have the same problem. Could you fix that, please.
Message 17 of 28 (5,104 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Dear team, could you fix that. Could you help me with that
Message 18 of 28 (6,371 Views)

Re: Can't connect to Ufc server / connect to Facebook id

★ Novice
I am having the same issue and it sucks. I am 100 points from rank 3. Also 3 fights from finishing with my my light weight
Message 19 of 28 (6,359 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please help EA, I was really good at this joint

Message 20 of 28 (6,059 Views)