UFC 4 online not working. Im logged in both ps4 and Ea account is linked

★★★ Newbie

I'm getting error page when I try to play with my friend online

Message 1 of 20 (3,060 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: UFC 4 online not working. Im logged in both ps4 and Ea account is linked

Community Manager

@MrCuddles671 

Thanks for the response. NAT type 2 should be fine. I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem/router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem/router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 20 (2,962 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hello, @MrCuddles671 

What error are you getting when you try to play your friend?

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 20 (3,036 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It says "In order to access the online features for this title, all active users must be signed in PSN & Ea servers. Visit http://ea.com/unable-to-connect for addtional information."

Message 3 of 20 (3,006 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@MrCuddles671 

When exactly do you get this error? Can you find your friend and match up, but then the match starts and you disconnect from them while getting this error? Does it only happen with this particular friend?

I'd like you to check your NAT setting. To do that, go to the network settings screen on your console and let me know what the NAT type is. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 20 (2,996 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I get it when I try to use any of the online features in the online mode. I still receive my friends invite, but I get the same error page when I go to accept it. 

NAT type: Type 2

Message 5 of 20 (2,983 Views)

Community Manager

@MrCuddles671 

Thanks for the response. NAT type 2 should be fine. I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem/router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem/router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 20 (2,963 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem trying to do the same steps that you suggested to him

W

Message 7 of 20 (2,920 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@miggyatc I am on nat not too just had the PlayStation on plug and the motor I'm about to connect see if that workst 2
Message 8 of 20 (2,918 Views)

UFC4 Can’t connect to EA servers

★★★ Newbie

My UFC4 has been “Unable to connect to EA servers” for DAYS. I can’t get online, which isn’t too bad of an issue but now I have ZERO access to all the things I PAID for and there now just about zero customization options. I’ve already done EVERYTHING I possible can on my end and went to support chat as a last resort and even they weren’t able to help me in anyway. What is going on and how is EA going to fix this once and for all????

Message 9 of 20 (2,714 Views)

Re: UFC4 Can’t connect to EA servers

Community Manager

Hey there, @A_Raven_Dreary 

We can go through some connection troubleshooting to try to resolve this. It looks like you're playing on PS4 so we'll start with the basics. I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem/router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem/router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 10 of 20 (2,687 Views)