UFC 4 game restart glitch (forced to make new CAF and start new career)

by glomux

Original Post

UFC 4 game restart glitch (forced to make new CAF and start new career)

★★★ Newbie

Currently having an issue, when I start the game, it plays the intro scene and forces me to make a new CAF as if I'm playing for the first time. Because of this, when I go to the 'create a fighter' tab on the main menu, the game freezes and doesn't allow me to customize or delete any fighters and I cannot exit this menu. All of my previous data is still saved, and I can still use my old CAF's including the new default one they give me. However, when I enter the 'create a fighter' menu, my only options are 'make default fighter' and 'delete fighter', both of which lead to the game locking me in the menu and leaving me no other option than to quit the game. I've tried quitting and restarting the game, reinstalling, cutting off the console and cutting it back on, none have worked. The attached image is a picture of the menu where the game freezes.

Message 1 of 6 (2,508 Views)

Re: UFC 4 game restart glitch (forced to make new CAF and start new career)

Community Manager
@glomux

Hello!

Do you have an external hard drive synced up to the console by any chance?
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 6 (2,464 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem!

Message 3 of 6 (1,716 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry mine is and its doing this
Message 4 of 6 (1,093 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry pls help
Message 5 of 6 (1,091 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue, I have all 22 CAF slots filled... so it won't even let me create a new fighter. If I delete everything then I'll lose all my vanity items I've attained as well... not sure how to fix it at all...

Message 6 of 6 (771 Views)