UFC 4 Game face ADD FACE SCANS!

by Rqo92

Original Post

BRING GAMEFACE BACK.

★★★ Novice

BRING GAME FACE BACK!!!!!

Look at the reviews on Microsoft Store it’s not even 2.4 star rating. Over 400 people have complained about the missing feature and almost every review states that UFC 3 was better. Every UFC fan who actually watches UFC will agree that the developers have made this game for children.

Message 71 of 109 (1,984 Views)

Re: BRING GAMEFACE BACK.

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I don't think EA will care about us 'troublemakers' ,i even doubt if we are be seen as customers.
EA wil only do something about gameface if not 400 , but 40.000 people will complain and demand gameface back. Its all about the money.
EA knows the formula of making money, make games for kids who just turn old enough for owning a console and start crying to buy the game because they saw such a cool trailer.
that's easy money, that's buisiness , make a product for people who will always buy it and don't ask questions or criticise the 'product'

Message 72 of 109 (1,924 Views)

★ Guide

Facts, it's gonna be a month since this game was released & still no word about gameface. Just makes no sense how they try to focus more on your created fighter on this game hence, adding a fighter profile & even letting us use Created Fighters on rank ect. yet remove the gameface feature, like it can't get no more backwards & illogical than that. why would they remove it? I really hope we aren't just typing in vain on here. Still a buzzkill, Everytime I play with a created fighter it feels like it's missing something.. My face! EA were still waiting we really hope u add it back cause these face templates are the same since UFC 1, all these weird rock faces like come on. I'm already bored of this game & one of the main reason is cause I don't use my created fighters as much as I want to cause it's not my face! Add the feature back, again let us scan out face through our phones via app, ps camera or something. I'm almost 30 years old & this is one of the few games I play the most & now they are ruining it. If your really listening to us customers then add the feature back. This game shouldn't be $60 if you remove the best feature it had. We all know this game is gonna cost $30 in 2-3 months. Definitely not worth the buy, completely disregarded the most important feature. Just less freedom to do what you want. Can't even pick my own weight class I wanna play in on rank, ridiculous. Fix that too btw no one likes that idea of having to play the weight class the game wants you to play. Dam were being left with less options, less freedom to do as we please on a game wow. You wanna pick my fighter too while y'all at it EA? 

Message 73 of 109 (1,863 Views)

★★ Guide

Sell the game while you still can, gameface won't return and as you already have find out the generic face disables emotion, realism, fun, joy, excitement, basicly everything you need to enjoy career mode.
BUT we've got TIGER masks! whohoo everything i have dreamed off when i was a little kid.
unfortunuately the future of UFC is more glitter and glamour and less realism untill the point you won't even recognize the sport anymore.
We ask for the return of gameface but probaly we will get new hip dance moves in the future updates , we're screwed.

Message 74 of 109 (1,851 Views)

Re: Gameface

★★★★★ Apprentice

Precisely! Templates and sliders aren't great at all! BRING BACK GAMEFACE OR GIVE US ANOTHER FACE SCANNING FEATURE!

Message 75 of 109 (1,796 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

"Gameface compatible with Fifa and UFC"

Well where the **** is it?!?

https://www.easports.com/gamefaceweb/

If you decide to remove gameface then you should remove this lie too, because people have buyed the game because gameface should be present.

Message 76 of 109 (1,777 Views)

★★ Guide

Have y'all signed the petition yet?
we have to start somewhere, this is false advertising and a scam to not inform us of the removal of the gameface.
I seriously don't understand why EA has come away with it again.
This feature is still 'active' for people who search for it before buying a EA game. and when they buy the game it's gone, it's nowhere, like a ghost feature that never have excist.
well i don't forget the fact you've been lying for almost 4 years now because gameface is not available in fifa for 4 years! (since fifa 17) and never heard an explanation on why it's removed, and now with UFC the same story again, remove gameface and ignore the customers who have buyed a lie. That's the definition of a scam.

Message 77 of 109 (1,741 Views)

Re: UFC 4 Game face ADD FACE SCANS!

★ Novice

You’ve encompassed my feelings perfectly. I’ve been plying Fifa as well for 20+ Years, and EA constantly makes things worse. They remove the good useful stuff in order to make FUT morons happy. EA is really a terrible company who cares very little about their clientele. Instead they make horrible decisions every year and somehow hold a monopoly with soccer and mma games. My disgust will never go away!

Message 78 of 109 (1,663 Views)

★★ Guide

Every EA game is turning into a joke , and the worse thing is they keep on selling good numbers cause they focus on young kids who will buy the game even if it's *.
how could people still accept this?, when a sportgame is made by EA it doesn't represent the sport anymore, it has become so childish, fifa with ping pong gameplay , battlefield 5 with women in the frontline, ufc with tigers and lion masks come on.....really?? ...where's the realism ??
All the licenses and yet you can't make a realistic sportsgame ....i doubt they even watch the sports on what they can improve on gameplay.
everythings ruined by a mighty company with all the licenses but with no heart, money wolfs who doesn't listen or cares about long life customers and always try to lure young un critical kids to hype with some childish crap.

Message 79 of 109 (1,621 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Please, return back GAME FACE (scan face). The standard editor is very limited. 

Message 80 of 109 (1,561 Views)