UFC 4 Game face ADD FACE SCANS!

by Rqo92

Original Post

Re: UFC 4 Game face ADD FACE SCANS!

★★ Guide

New nba 2k21 demo arrived ,gameplay improved ? no ?
facescan option ? yes
do i buy the game ? hell yeah.. why ? ..face scan.
it's that simple... add a face scan option , launch a app or bring back the good 'old' gameface.
To bad you can't play with your own character in UFC and Fifa, it saves me money otherwise it would be an instant buy.
Can't identify myself with a lame boring character with no emotion, and if i want to play as a lion or tiger i will go to carnaval someday.

Message 61 of 109 (2,173 Views)

★ Guide

Yup they are ignoring it, what a stupid idea to leave that out. Ridiculous

Message 62 of 109 (2,166 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

What a downgrade of a game, Less options for online modes (Removing Ultimate Team), downgraded the striking (Cause it is not better than UFC 3). They should have left the striking like UFC 3 just better, more fluid & more realistic, & man they really eff'd up with the GameFace. I'm hoping they add it back, & if EA does not plan on adding it back atleast let people know that way they can decide if they want to buy the game or not. It's a feature we were all looking forward too, like are you serious EA? This game is not worthy of $60 not to mention it releases every 2 years, not a game that's gonna live to it's hype. Literally the worse UFC game released by EA. Mind you, it's the last game on the contract, EA has with the UFC & they release this ish, not to mention they want to release UFC4 for ps5 & can't even add an old awaited feature like gameface that we were expecting to improve & be on a game that always has the feature available. Crazy, had way higher expectations for this game, they just brought back some of the old submission mini games from UFC undisputed & a new clinch system. Had they left the striking like UFC 3 just revamped (improved) I would have been satisfied beside adding back the GameFace feature ofcourse, EA I'm already bored of the game & it hasn't even been a whole month. Also, I bought some of the goofy accessories EA wants to make money from since we can't unlock through gameplay cause the PAYOUT IS ALWAYS LOW & TAKES FOREVER TO EARN, not gonna lie I like the chains but we should have an option if we want to play against players with or with out accessories, Not everyone wants to play against unicorns, wild animals & all these other funny masks, I have spent money on cosmetics but that doesn't mean I won't return the game. EA, from a disappointed customer that's been buying from EA for 20+ years.. bring back GameFace, or Face scans through phones, maybe PS camera option too, im also an adult not a kid, I'm assuming most people commenting for this game are as well. Had way higher expectations for this game

Message 63 of 109 (2,157 Views)

★★ Guide

They need to understand that gameface brings the game to life.
I'ts not just a feature, it's in the word GAME-FACE
It gives the game a face where you could be yourself , live your dreams anything you would want to be like in real life.
EA should remove their slogan cause nothing is in the game.
gameface is still even advertised as an active function , it says it works with games like fifa and UFC and now they remove it in the game after we bought it, isn't this false advertising?

Message 64 of 109 (2,149 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

It's just crazy that they remove the feature with no warning like we weren't waiting for some type of input on it, some of us here wondering how much better is the feature gonna be compared to the previous games (UFC3) Just to come to find out after we bought it, that they didn't add it, like that's gonna increase sales, ha what a joke, you have to either buy the game to realize they removed it or ask somebody that already owns the game. It just doesn't make sense, EA doesn't realize that this is the only game some people play, this game is way too limited in every aspect, fight night championship was better as a whole & that game released 10+ years ago, sad. We're waiting on a response EA. EA Berry where are you bro? Add the feature the game is already BORING Zzz

Message 65 of 109 (2,140 Views)

★ Guide

Exactly, it brings life to the game, they literally removed one of the key features that adds life to the game.. Let that sink in

Message 66 of 109 (2,139 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Like we don't already have to deal with the fact that they ruined the striking & having to grapple tapping buttons, then, removing GameFace.. What a SLAP ON THE FACE, That was the icing on the cake

Message 67 of 109 (2,137 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Havn't even bought the game bro, but you and other ones has confirmed the whole game is a downgrade.
EA is a greedy company, they want to convince everyone , even the ones who arent even UFC fans.
So that's why their focus isn't on gameplay or gamemodes , but just some popular things that will interest a new crowd.
Young kids are easy impressed when you add a few tiger masks or 'funny' emotes.
the older players sees trough it but we are always the minority on how EA builds their games, it's based on popularity and that's why the 'older' players are getting bullied away piece by piece by removing key features like gameface. 

Message 68 of 109 (2,108 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Bro I’m so glad I read through all the comments because I was going to put out the same thing.. I wasn’t planning on getting 2k21 but after playing the demo and tried the face scan *it worked* I’m definitely getting the mamba forever edition I’m an old school player so it was my first time face scanning and it saved me hours maybe even days of editing to the liking of myself.. imagine the  disappointment when I bought ufc 4 and now read they removed it from the game.. 

EA please I don’t know if it matters but I’ve been playing and supporting your games for years from fight night nba live I’ve played every madden Since madden 11 I even play apex legends seasons 3-6 always got the battle pass I bought the exclusive skins just for support I’m level 500 I’ve opened somewhere near four hundred packs *still no heirloom sad face* Please BRING BACK FACESCAN! The imagination works wonders when you could see yourself in a game.. BRING IT BACK! Please?!!

BRING BACK FACE SCAN BRING BACK FACE

SCAN BRING BACK FACE SCAN 

Message 69 of 109 (2,099 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Too bad EA has all the money and power, they ain't got the heart as they don't give a damn about their customers.
You've got all the licenses and then some idiot thinks it's a good idea to remove gameface and apparently more idiots approve this.
We need a new company who creates games for the players and make them realistic cause you are going into the childish direction of mobile games with all your stupid crap.
Every year you remove more and more realistic things because you want to attract the little kids because for them everything is cool and they will even spend their parents creditcards on microtransactions.
you have not only ruined UFC now, same thing happened with battlefield, battlefield 1 was great it had a great atmosphere and then you had to ruin battlefield 5 due to political correctness, FIFA has been ruined a long time ago too by removing gameface with no reason. I hope an other company steps up and take care of the sports games cause the real sports fans deserve a better and more realistic game experience.

Message 70 of 109 (1,976 Views)