UFC 4 Game face ADD FACE SCANS!

by Rqo92

Original Post

Re: UFC 4 Game face ADD FACE SCANS!

★★★ Newbie

Such a shame they’ve removed game face... but yeah at least I can play with a lion head. Stupid. Bring back game face! 

Message 11 of 109 (2,990 Views)

★ Guide

This is typical EA right here. I bet they'll put it back in UFC5 and then market it as all new. Same thing with fully customizable create a fighters.

Message 12 of 109 (2,964 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Why would they remove game face?!  I don’t want to spend a bunch of time trying to build a * replica of my face. Game face made that part easy and way more accurate. That’s what makes career mode interesting. 

Seems they’ve made this game worse on so many levels. 

Message 13 of 109 (2,880 Views)

★ Guide

Facts, just keep posting & demanding. Tired of EA not listening. I heard they're even deleting comments on here, who knows, just keep posting that way they see we are aware & do care about the results of this game & will continue to give feedback & ideas for a better game. 

Message 14 of 109 (2,864 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I agree man, let's just keep posting on the EA forums that way they see we are aware & do care about the result of this game, that way they listen to us, this game has potential but they need to make Major changes. We want realistic gameplay & graphics, we should be able to get in extra hits on our opponent after a knockout, we should be able to edit attributes/stats manually for created fighters, body shots should be slightly faster than UFC 3 especially when going for combos to the body (fight night style body shots to the body) fighters bodies should be identical to real lifes, we should have countless amount of body types for created fighters, in depth creation system, more backyard venues, no gloves online mode (more intense & agressive like fight night had the no gloves option but it was offline). A similar idea to 2k my park style type of thing where we can stroll around & watch others fight & also challenge or accept fight challenges , unlock rewards & gear, we should be able to customize everything, from head to toe including shorts,shirts, & if y'all adding all these goofy accessories might as well add the option to wear shoes don't y'all think? We should also have an option to not match against ppl with all the goofy accessories, just incase were in A REALISTIC type of mood & don't feel like playing against a lion but would still like to use a regular created fighter to fight against, alternative controls (ability to strike & grapple with analog sticks) bring back UFC 3 submission system. More haircuts/hairstyles/facial hairs, jewlery,since we can now use accessories & all these extra goofy things, Cuban link chains of all sizes including chokers, dog chains, tennis chains,bracelets, rings ,watches ,glasses, earrings, grills (gold teeth) (Gold,silver, platnium, diamonds) pendants as well of all types, option to not wear gloves/wraps at all would be cool, brass knuckles? Option to add socks? More slams,fight stoppages,deep cuts, better bruising, blood dripping down the face & body non stop animation, jabs & other strikes should definitely interupt a fighters strike & motion if I touch him first. More animations, seriously this game should have so many different animations yet never does, so limited, even when being stumbled & rocked you should still be able to cause damage if a proper strike or move is landed or made, improve graphics & gameplay! This seems like an arcade game real talk yo

Message 15 of 109 (2,851 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have received ufc 4 by post today and dont even want to open the package because i want to return the game as the game dont have game face like on ufc 3 game face is the reason why i got ufc 4 and to see that it wont be in the game i dont wanna play it they have literally downgraded the game from ufc 3  

Message 16 of 109 (2,794 Views)

★★★★ Novice

We all agree, bring gameface back !

Message 17 of 109 (2,735 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Bring back face scans (EA Gameface)!!! 

Message 18 of 109 (2,677 Views)

Game Face

★★★★ Novice

Listen your community and bring gameface back to ufc 4 please !

Message 19 of 109 (2,495 Views)

Gameface

★★★★ Novice

I usually don't post, but I care enough and need to let y'all know that Gameface is an integral part of the UFC series seeing that the Face Sculpting that the EAS UFC series use is... very limited and that the 40 odd templates that the game provides are... not nice looking.

I've pre-ordered the game and I feel regretful that Gameface wasn't included when I played it.

So, please bring Gameface back.

I actually find myself enjoy the suffering of trying to put your face into the game (UFC, WWE, etc).

Message 20 of 109 (2,526 Views)