Message 91 of 109 (1,765 Views)

Re: UFC 4 Game face ADD FACE SCANS!

★ Guide

UFC 4 is more like UFC 2.5

3 is better sadly. 

Message 92 of 109 (1,755 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Bring game face back,  immersion is 100 times better with it. 

Message 93 of 109 (1,673 Views)

★★ Novice
@Rqo92 Any update??
Message 94 of 109 (1,609 Views)

Community Manager
@erickguevarac There are no plans for Game Face in UFC 4.
Blueberry.png
Message 95 of 109 (1,562 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Because you want to make money and not make quality gaming? Very strange that Cyberpunk was dropped the playstation store but UFC 4 no. I love UFC i love boxing and other more fight activities, but you don't hear you fans. Why?

Message 96 of 109 (1,485 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I lowkey just bought this game at half price, and want a refund due to lack of gameface already. I got ripped off here!

Message 97 of 109 (1,469 Views)

★★ Guide

ea.sports.com - welcome to gameface - compatible with UFC and FIFA.

Maybe plans to update this ? gameface isn't a option in UFC and FIFA so why advertise it ??
Customers need to be aware of this but unfortunuately falls into this lie after they bought the game like many people here.
So glad i didn't buy this game because i knew this scam was still there.
No gameface not interested , need to experience the game with my own created player (face).

Message 98 of 109 (1,437 Views)

★★★ Newbie

His right man, I brought ufc 4 thinking game face was going to be on here, you shouldn't of taken it out, it don't feel the same bring it back and on pro clubs. That's a big miss, I thought you guys were trying to make more money? 

Message 99 of 109 (1,350 Views)

★★ Guide

EA doesn't care about realism and atmosphere in games, they are experts in ruining sports franchises like fifa and now UFC by removing gameface.
Loyal fans who bought EA games for many years are being bullied away.
Maybe because we don't want to spend all our saving money on microtransactions ..
there's no money to be made of gameface and allthough it adds so much realism it's a reason for EA to remove it ...so now they hope to lure young kids by changing good games into childish crap with microtransactions.
To make it even worse they are lying for years now about gameface, it should still be active but has removed from all EA games for a while now.
It's a disgrace, i feel sorry for the people who bought UFC for a realistic career with gameface , you have been scammed ... 

Message 100 of 109 (1,308 Views)