My avatar has a difference appearance than my career caf

by ComplexConcept

Original Post

My avatar has a difference appearance than my career caf

★ Guide

They are supposed to be the same person...

Message 1 of 13 (11,935 Views)

Re: My avatar has a difference appearance than my career caf

★★ Apprentice
@ComplexConcept you can change this by going into the created fighters menu and selecting the fighter you’d like to have as your avatar and pressing the associated command
Message 2 of 13 (11,889 Views)

★ Guide
@terrifictob You don’t understand..... i only have one created fighter! Which I created when starting career mode. But somehow the changes i made inside career mode didn’t affect the avatar. So, when using my caf online, doesn’t look the same as when i use him in carreer mode.
Message 3 of 13 (11,877 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, you get a message when you first create the fighter that this is what will become your avatar. Any subsequent changes you make to your appearance don't automatically update that initial blueprint. You have to re select as the other poster said.

Message 4 of 13 (11,857 Views)

★ Guide
@rylee3812 You’re not understanding either. I don’t have 2 created fighters.
Message 5 of 13 (11,844 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Got it... You imported your one CAF/Avatar to the Carrer Mode.

In Carreer Mode you can edit hair, beard etc but it won't change on your avatar/Caf in the main menu or in-game. 

Basically they splitted his one character into two seperate fighters when starting a career. 

It's definitly weird and shows that carreer mode really has no benefits. Your "legend" won't be the same as the CAF you created and worst of all, you can not use your CarreerFighter Offline/Online or as an Avatar. 

Message 6 of 13 (11,841 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When did I suggest that you had 2 created fighters? I understand the problem perfectly.

Message 7 of 13 (11,835 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The changes that you make to your only created fighter do not change the appearance of your avatar unless you do as the other poster said.

Message 8 of 13 (11,834 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@ComplexConcept homie you don't need to have an attitude when people are just trying to help YOU...
Message 9 of 13 (11,768 Views)

★ Guide
Message 10 of 13 (11,749 Views)