EA list of things that would be amazing

by Dock-Zom

Original Post

EA list of things that would be amazing

★★ Apprentice

- when doing weekly challenges let just skip that animation of the coin and xp just show that on the top right I should be able to run through my rewards in seconds .

-clinch denial ? Who am I kidding I’ve been asking for this for 2 years now ☠️

-ground and pound ? Another 2 year complaint yet answered , it’s literally killing my vibe to even want to use wrestling because I feel like a cheesier sitting there throwing 4 punches automatically getting pull down and having to repeat that . It’s corny , you guys got Islam on the game and that ground game is so awful I don’t even wanna play with him . If he was in 3 it would be a bit more enjoyable . 

- what’s up with the back yard and kumite ? There’s nothing special besides the environment lol . You guys could of atleast allowed stomps to the head . Knees to the head from top sprawl . Literally pride rules . But no let’s just not do anything ☠️

-no clinch work at all, I should be able to work from clinch to body locks to back to anything in the clinch yet it’s either option A or B . The casuals don’t even like these aspects y’all were trying to implement .

-entrance before the match starts , I’d rather see an entrance and Bruce buffer callout then seeing something that never happened in the octagon . “Are you ready?” Dude proceeds to do a backflip. Looks at the other guy “are you ready” other dude spins on the ground . Like what am I playing ? You literally just have to follow the sport stop tryna out your touches to please the casuals . It’s cringy . If anything why not have the Bruce buffer call out have the option to do a little taunt or even fist bump Bruce buffer ? 

so many things that could of been done . I wish I was there in EA meeting were talking about some of these concepts I really wanna know what kinda people thought this would be great 

Message 1 of 4 (1,075 Views)

Re: EA list of things that would be amazing

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I agree 100%, but my biggest problem with the game is something not many seem to notice, so I just don’t know if they’d even bother fixing it. i created a LW 5’10 fighter. 5’10 like Charles Oliveira, but when I match the two my CAF looks as big as Nate Diaz. Wtf do we even pick a height for (when creating a fighter) if it’s not even going to be accurate? I guess we’ll just have to wait for UFC 5 and hope that it’s better. With my luck they will see this, and make my CAF a midgit to “fix” it but it’s up to the EA team to prove me right or wrong on this. There’s a few bugs in this game that are annoying, but due to my mental disorder this CAF bug completely ruins the game for me. it’s the only game I play, and now it isn’t even fun to me like that anymore. What are you going to do about this EA? This is as clear as we can possibly be with you, now it’s up to you guys. Peace and blessings

Message 2 of 4 (933 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Very good suggestions.

- Does indeed cost a LOT of time, like the "management" of cards in Ultimate Team

- I thought it was in EAUFC3. Why not now? As you say: I'd love to hear why it got scrapped.

- Same here. Clinch game is axed even though anyone who watches an event knows it's unavoidable. There's a striking-only mode for those that don't like it.

- I initially welcomed these additions, but once I saw it was just regular gameplay I quickly stopped playing.

- Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this extremely cringy. Luckily we can skip it.

Message 3 of 4 (546 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Dock-Zom Rtzkkekdkejjejejejejjejejej
Message 4 of 4 (450 Views)