Career Mode Press Conferences

by DJPanther16

Original Post

Career Mode Press Conferences

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hello, my name is Davion Greene and I have been playing your UFC games for the past 3 years now. Although I do enjoy the games immensely, there are some concerns and features that I want to see implemented that I believe would make that game more enjoyable and put your gamers in more control of creating the best fighter ever. The Career Mode option in the UFC games has been good over the years, but it is seriously lacking one key element that is important before every UFC fight: Press Conferences. I think that having an interactive press conference with real-life conversation options would elevate the interest in career mode significantly. Imagine gamers having the chance to talk like Conor Mcgregor, Colby Covington, Chael Sonnen, or even just sitting there and not saying anything at all would draw interest into your upcoming fight. Also, you should add the voices and images of guys like John Morgan, Ariel Helwani, and the Shmo into the audience to give them the chance to ask your fighter questions about the fight. Give our fighters a diversified list of ways to answer a specific question that would either further raise the intensity and interest level or lower the intensity and interest level. You guys should also consider showcasing the other main card fighters who are on the PPV alongside the main event and give the gamer's character a chance to start up a potential fight with one of the other contenders that are in his/her division. Finally, the voice options that you would provide for us to choose from has to sound more realistic, authentic, and believable. I'm tired of selecting a voice option during the creation, and then not even getting a chance to hear my character speak. Finally, add pre-fight interviews with Brett Okamoto and post-fight interviews with Megan Olivi. These interviews should give our character a chance to provide insight into how he or she is preparing for this fight, why did we choose to fight this particular opponent versus another one, and then during the post-fight interview, our character should be able to stake their claim to deserving a title shot next, call-out their next potential opponent, and the way they won their specific fight. 

Message 1 of 1 (827 Views)