CAF Size Bug Reminder

by bigboi072

Original Post

CAF Size Bug Reminder

★★★ Novice

It randomly signed me back into my old account, so I just wanted to reiterate what I touched up on earlier. This game gives me peace of mind. I’m not going to give you a sob story about my mental health situation, but I can’t express enough how much it would help me if you guys fixed this bug and put the CAF’s to the size we set them to. Otherwise, why do we even get to pick a height when creating a fighter in the first place? This is the latest UFC game yet… I expect a lot from you guys but ask for little. All I want is for my 5’10 CAF to be the same size as Charles Oliveira when matched, as he is also 5’10. Much love✌️

Message 1 of 2 (677 Views)

CAF Slightly too small in height

★★★★ Novice

I don't know if you guys are going in and changing things or if I just haven't compared the CAF with many other 5'10 fighters (his height) but every time I match my CAF with another 5'10 fighter, he always looks about an inch too small. Not too bulky or large like it used to be, now the CAF looks perfect in weight, just about an inch off in height. If you guys fixed this by literally adding one inch to his height and not changing the bulk/weight, you'd make the year for me. Much love EA

Message 2 of 2 (473 Views)