i have the same problems
Message 62 of 87 (1,545 Views)

Re: UFC 3 Ranked

★★★★★ Newbie
ea please fix bug in ranked championship
Message 63 of 87 (1,543 Views)

Re: here was an error while performing the current action please wait a moment

★★ Novice

Bro you spent a thousand dollars on micro-transactions?? 

1) Get some help. Gambling addiction is real.

2) People like you are the actual cancer that justifies monetizing every aspect of in game experience for companies like EA.

Message 64 of 87 (1,542 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
me too
Message 65 of 87 (1,534 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
same
Message 66 of 87 (1,534 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

OTTOVANBISMARK

#1 Not my fault I'm not a broke jealous loser like you, two grand for me is nothing, It's probably your monthly salary ( I doubt you even have a job) but when a company steals it from me, that's bs. Ill say it again, just cause you are poor, and a loser that can't afford to spend whatever he wants on his indulgence does not mean you need to insult your betters.

#2 Sorry i am not a loser and chose an education and now have a successful life to spend money on whatever i want, i am not the problem,  losers like you who make no money and take my hard earned tax dollars for your government aid are. "bro." It's my money if i want to burn it ill burn it but i ain't getting scammed by EA. My cc company will fix this either way. You will never cease being a weird loser that insults his betters online.

Message 67 of 87 (1,506 Views)

★ Apprentice
Come on guys let’s get back to the real issue at hand lol. No real solutions yet lol
Message 68 of 87 (1,490 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i just got off a chat with pramod with ea team.  he said it is a known issue.  i asked for an eta for issue being fixed, i couldn't get an eta, all he said was they were close to resolving it.  i am supposed to be receiving an email with steps that they are "confident will fix issue" in the next 15 minutes.  i asked if they were port forwarding steps (since i use dmz for ps4 which opens all ports) and he said it wasn't.  

i will try these steps when i get email and if they work, i will pass it along

Message 69 of 87 (1,478 Views)

Re: UFC 3 Ranked

★★★★ Novice
These are the steps i was given and I was told to do them in order if anyone else is interested in trying them

Message 70 of 87 (1,476 Views)