there was an error while performing the current action please wait a moment

by Sondeel

Original Post

Re: here was an error while performing the current action please wait a moment

★★★★ Novice
Same errors for me. I bought game online a couple weeks ago and ave had this issue since I've had it.

Browsed a little and found people had similar issues with UFC 2. Seemed like EA responded to them and resolved issue. They asked for gamer tag and platform so.......

EA MY GAMER TAG IS: iraq_veteran_ky
PS4 PLATFORM

PLEASE FIX SO WE CAN ENJOY WHAT WE PAID FOR AND WHAT YOU GUYS INVESTED YOUR WORK INTO
Message 51 of 87 (2,414 Views)

★ Apprentice
Seems like management will never see this thread. Wtf we all deserve compensation!
Message 52 of 87 (2,401 Views)

★ Novice
Hey what’s up guys I have been having the same problem and I think I found an easy solution for the time being. Press the option button after the fight is over and go into the pause menu, I usually do it during the replay or winner announcement and quit the game. It has worked for me and the win will be recorded so no need to worry about taking a loss. Try it and let me know if it works for you too
Message 53 of 87 (2,385 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I spent probably a grand+ on Ultimate team and can't play.... Can't play for a month already either mode championship or UT, if i spent just 60 bucks on the game i wouldn't care.  EA+ufc could care less for loyal fans who spent thousands on this game.. glad i got a good cc company tho. I am going to try to contact them some more because all i want to know is an ETA for the fix.. because right now i don't think they will be fixing anything. I played ufc 2 never had this problem, but last month it started with UFC 3 after about 2k games played with no problems at all.

I see there are no replies and it seems like EA does not care can you guys take our user ids, please?

I am "Crxer333" and my system is ps4

this is crazy. I never ever spent money on IN GAME purchases than was locked out of the game because of a bug they refuse to fix or acknowledge. 

This thread is on fire and not one post from any employee...There are a ton of people with this problem too. 

Message 54 of 87 (2,353 Views)

There was an error while performing the current action

★★★ Newbie

Hi!

I have the same issue. cant play ranked championship in UFC 3

Platform: PS4

Gamertag: themrpee

Message 55 of 87 (1,984 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I tried the solution lazyxwizard it does not work for me Frown i wish it did i knocked someone out in the first round went into the pause menu and quit the game it went straight into the error. It is completely random! Sometimes you can play one game somethings 3 sometimes 2 its so random Frown This is is so frustrating.
Message 56 of 87 (2,329 Views)

★★ Novice
guys, do u have static ip or dynamic?
Message 57 of 87 (2,321 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
I changed mine to a static IP and logged into my router and set my IP to dmz to open all my ports because of a call of duty issue.

It is something to do with the ranked modes, i can quick fight online all day long, but the ranked fights are the problem.

Again, EA:. MY GAMERTAG IS iraq_veteran_ky and my platform is ps4. Please look into this.
Message 58 of 87 (2,291 Views)

★★ Apprentice
There is a quick solution to this. Don’t let the game bug out by.... when the match is over get ready and as soon as you can and as smoothly as you can quit the game. Do this very fast I’m not kidding. What will happen is it’ll quickly load into another fight. If you hesitate and wait too long The bug happens. Everybody try this and see if it works for you Also has anybody tried to open up their ports using EA specific ports for the game
Message 59 of 87 (2,264 Views)

★★ Apprentice
By the way. Everybody NEEDS to contact EA and report this problem. Otherwise they won’t fix it
Message 60 of 87 (2,261 Views)