Re: UFC 3 Ranked

by RalphieJ13

Original Post

Re: there was an error while performing the current action please wait a moment

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same thing here I play this game every night!!! This game never leaves my system!!!I have purchased all of the ufc titles for every system they made them for and invested a lot of time and money into EA and UFC!!!!  EA get your people on this now i expect this fixed like now or you have lost a customer oh and ufc 2 is better than 3 by the way a few things from 3 are nice but not many.... oh and let us have a good 5 seconds of overkill punches after a knock out then people would be buying the @#@# out of this game hurry up i have some a$$ to kick!!!!!!

Message 81 of 87 (1,370 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Xbox one gamer tag: busterbuz

I get the same error before I can even play one ranked game

Message 82 of 87 (1,351 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey everyone!

@OVILLO_22

Can I ask on which platform exactly do you play? Have you tried any connectivity troubleshooting steps so far? 

@Tokenuggz420

I see that you're very eager to come back to the game, but since this issue has been fixed by us a few months ago, we need to double check what might be causing it this time. That's why I also need to ask you these questions - on which platform did you experience this problem yesterday and have you tried any troubleshooting? Wondering

@afrochild25

Is it only happening when you're trying to play a ranked match or do you have similar issues in different modes?

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 83 of 87 (1,324 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I am having the same issue on the PS4 for Single Player Championship in Ultimate Team. I have tried rebuilding the PS4 database, reinstalling apps, checking the connection. I've contacted the help team and help on Twitter and no one can help me. :/

Message 84 of 87 (1,266 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue in UFC 3 on PS4. Ultimate team single player championships- only been playing 2 days, it worked for a bit yesterday, think it let me do 10 fights. Since then it says 

"There was an error while performing the current action. Please wait a moment and try again". 

Really annoying, game is fully up to date etc and was only installed 2 days ago.

Connection speeds- at the moment-

Download 16.3mbps

Upload 7.0 Mbps

Appreciate that the internet quality here isn't the best. But it was all working fine for a bit yesterday. 

Yousuf

Message 85 of 87 (1,240 Views)

★ Novice

Spent a month of emails with EA and finally got this issue resolved. They're holding whatever the issue is close to their vests. So I can't reveal if it'll be fixed for the rest of you. If not, then you'll need to contact the EA Chat and get your case escalated. The lack of help on these forums an how long this issue has been running quite frankly is neglectful. 

Message 86 of 87 (1,074 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having an error message with ufc 3 single

player championship. Won’t let me play

Message 87 of 87 (977 Views)