Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Alonestatistic
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 04/09/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 2:20 AM
What is your time zone? PST - GMT - 8:00
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Ultimate Team: Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug Okay, so for the "to your feet" perk mastery challenge, the fight objects state "Don't allow OPPONET to knock YOU down more than 5 times in a single round" the glitch I find here is that when I knock down the OPPONET it counts as him knocking me down, this really doesnt bother me all that much and I've already completed the perk with only 3 kd on the pro and 4 kd on the hard fighters, I just think it's kinda unfair cause I know most cant take a computer out on pro at only 3 knock downs, and its an obvious glitch considering the opponet didnt land a single knockdown in any of the 4 solo challenges
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the solo challenge "to your feet" and knock the OPPONET down
What happens when the bug occurs? The objectives are reversed
What do you expect to see? If the opponet knocks me down it counts against me, not me knocking them down counting against me

I honestly I only made this report cause I know most aren't as skilled as I am and this would simply be impossible for them. It was nearly frustrating for me but that's where resolve and determination comes in, I hope it's fixed but I wont ever know if this report is fixed so please take care of it. Have a good day ea and thank you for providing me one of the very few games that actually changed my personal life and possibly saved my life.

Message 1 of 1 (175 Views)