Ufc 3 freezing problem

by ebn1234

Original Post

Ufc frezzing issue

★★★★ Apprentice

So I just wanted to let really know today is the first day that the game has worked without a disk or doing workarounds but I have noticed that no one is talking about compensation for all of us who have not been able to play for the last 2 months. So I'm going to speak up and I hope everyone else does that I demand and I think I speak for everyone that all the people on this forum who cannot play the game should get a minimum of a few three four thousand points and or full refund at the game and we get to keep it even if the game price is 1499 now we should still get reimbursed or we should get to 3000 points for the two months we did not get to play the game and EA denied the issue and it was unhelpful to us and still did not even explain what the issue was. I hope other people put some type of post to still fight but we went through!

Message 1 of 8 (848 Views)

EA UFC 3 not fixed back to freezing today June 6th not even a day

★★★★ Apprentice

So I was out all day and I saw a message from one of my friends that also post on this for him and he said it's crashing every time so I went to try to test yet because yesterday actually worked for the few hours I played for the first time in months and sure enough first time I tried back to freezing at the menu. EA just give us our freaking refund I'm sick of this you always this you don't even seem to care I guess your new game you think people are going to buy it we can count me out and any game in the future if I don't get a refund on this.

Message 2 of 8 (839 Views)

Re: EA UFC 3 not fixed back to freezing today June 6th not even a day

★★★★ Apprentice
@ebn1234 EA please do not put except as a solution the wordings above are not a solution I just explained the game does not work it did not work for even a few hours the next day it crashed in it continues to do the same thing. Freeze! Fix the game EA
Message 3 of 8 (792 Views)

Ea ufc 3 still not working!

★★★★ Apprentice

Just trying to keep up with at least a week or two post so anybody out there for suffering and can't play EA UFC sports 3 still doing it to me as well, EA is not fixed the game to its entirety there are workarounds but they don't even work fully and we should not have to do them.

Message 4 of 8 (797 Views)

EA UFC 3@EA_Attic

★★★★ Apprentice

I think the whole Community wants to know how you will compensate us for three months of loss and obviously what was the problem what steps did you guys take to fix it? We waited 3 months to play the game again and you gave us nothing believe went on the forum site like you said, I remember I believe I was the first one to complain about this problem cuz no one else had issues or one of the first few and you made me feel like an idiot and disrespecting me and I didn't deserve that he said there is no problem it's got to be something wrong on your end and sure enough month later he a blueberry comes out with just a man it's a problem on our end we're going to fix it and then two months later you guys fix it without any type of compensation to all of us! Please tell us what was wrong and please, compensate us for our 3 months without playing a game!

Message 5 of 8 (752 Views)

Ufc 3 freezing

★★★★ Apprentice

EA blueberry when are we going to get some kind of compensation for the three months we couldn't play is EA that greedy that you don't fix a game for three months and half of your audience cannot use what they paid for and you're not going to give him anything! Please also he did not respond to what was wrong with the game and how did he fix it I think we deserve to know! Thank you please get back to me.

Message 6 of 8 (751 Views)

Re: Ufc 3 freezing

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

When did this occur? I play this game daily since at least December 10th, and I never had that problem. I played it also almost daily since mid-June 2019, again without such issues. Maybe here and there, a fight was not loading or the game told me it was unable to find an opponent, but nothing that went on for three months.

EDIT: I saw another thread now, seems to be an XBOX issue, if I read correctly. I play on PS4.

Message 7 of 8 (723 Views)

Ufc 3 freezing problem

★★★★ Apprentice

So for nearly two weeks EAS fix the problem after nearly three months of the game not working for over half the community and they have never come saying this I just wanted to make a point, e a u o s each and every one of us they couldn't play EA UFC sports 3 you should have said minimum give us 250000 in-game coins and or  3000 credits by no means is it a lot or will it affect you in any way besides make us happy and consider buying your games in the future I think I speak for most people I can't imagine anyone who was not able to play the game for three months was happy and did not lose out weather today it was their rank in online or the rank and picking fights or Ultimate Team or even single player they lost and they paid for something and you do not provide it and you lied to us. Please provide us with compensation!

Message 8 of 8 (726 Views)