Re: Ufc 3 Career mode always treated as contender

by ThatGuy7698

Original Post

Re: Ufc 3 Career Mode

★★★★★ Novice

Nope didn't help at all in fact now it's worse.  It now does it to ALL championship fights, even when it's the AI defending, this really stinks!!!

Message 11 of 18 (2,110 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It does this on Xbox as well. Paid enough money that it should work correctly.
Message 12 of 18 (2,086 Views)

★ Novice
I love how nothing has been done about this in a month... EA wonder why they keep getting voted worst company every year. This is why. A simple bug has been found and you have done nothing in 1 month.
Message 13 of 18 (2,048 Views)

★★ Novice
I agree. I believe this is the hottest bug on this website for UFC 3, and so far the devs haven't even acknowledged it yet. I have a feeling this bug may never get fixed, and if that happens I will never buy another EA product again. I was hoping the most recent update that came out which added Dana White would have a fix to this, but nope.
Message 14 of 18 (1,993 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm giving one more update to fix it.  If it's un resolved i will be returning it for the full refund.  I mean honestly do any of you folks in here remember reading, "Sold as is"  on the game case while you waited in line to purchase this game.  I sure don't, hey here is an idea,,,, we give all the game developers    I O U slips for the purchase price of said merchandise, take it home play it for 2 or 3 months until they get it all working properly, then they get paid.  This not pointing the the finger at EA solely, in fact in my experience the are usually one of the better develop teams when it comes to these type of bugs and.  Don't believe me,,go play one of 2ks very popular basketball games,,buy it at release and it will work like a champ 6 months later.  Sorry EA as a consumer this is very frustrating to say the least..

Message 15 of 18 (1,968 Views)

★ Novice
The game treated Conor Mcgregor as the number 1 lightweight contender,, when he was the champion
Message 16 of 18 (1,956 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yea does it on Xbox one too, super annoying
Message 17 of 18 (1,918 Views)

★★ Novice
Great news everyone. The most recent update fixed this bug! At least for me it did.
Message 18 of 18 (1,842 Views)