UFC3 Forum - I can't provide my feedback in that forum - Customer Obsession ?

by drkorn718

Original Post

UFC3 Forum - I can't provide my feedback in that forum - Customer Obsession ?

★ Novice

Hello everybody,

At first I tried to create a new topic in the UFC3 forum and I couldn't becuase:

You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links.

It this really customer obsession ?

Back to topic:

i playing UFC3 since 3 month and played in our canteen at the work during my break time. I'm a casual gamer and bought it for my private fun.

I have started a career in "hard mode". I won 17 fights and lost 5.

All of these 5 fights I lost against any submission or grappling, because if I tried to change the position, the opponent blocked that and I lost so much stamina, that the CPU was able to do a submission and I couldn't avoid that.

After my win against Conor, I met Khabib and lost "100" fights in a row against him within the first round under 2 minutes in every fight. Before the fight I used the training only to improve my grappling to 82.

But Khabib showed me, that this it doesn't matter and blocking every of my position changing.
When I'm playing against a friend , I can see his commands and could avoid that with my R-stick, but against a CPU there is no HUD available.

I'm pressing R2 and move the opposite direction and it is working against a human player.

Then I did the submission challenge and tried to improve my skills without success. Based on that my stamina is full in the challenge and in 7 of 10 submissions I lost and this was only in the "normal" mode.

I never tried it in the "hard mode", because I can imagine this will frustrating me a lot more.

I watched some Youtube videos from EA, but I can't change my position against Khabib and losing with a low stamine against each submission.

Therefore I see following solution:

- I should skip all fights against any grappller, because I'm too bad
- Will something change, if I reach a higher value of grapling ?
- Did I miss any important information at this point.

I'm playing since 20 years and I love challenges, but at this point I can't see any improvement from my side. and how to handle this.

I wanted to post and I got following information:

You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links.

It this really customer obsession ?

Some other website already pointed this out:

https://www.gamesradar.com/ufc-3-review/

Message 1 of 1 (465 Views)