Re: UFC freezes on load

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Community Manager

@tygh23634572 wrote:

Guys, try to change your EA account password, even if you're on Xbox. I just changed mine and i'm online currently, about to play a match with a friend. 

@tygh23634572 

Which website did you go to for your password change?

Blueberry.png
Message 81 of 106 (1,521 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This one i'm on right now, answers.ea.com. However, it's not a permanent fix i've noticed; i'm going to have to do it again and there's a specific set of steps that have to be followed. 

1) disconnect gamertag from ea account via the website

2) log into UFC with no issues

3) reconnect the gamertag by going to one of the online services. should work. if not, try again, because it'll work. 

Doing this each time to play the game sucks. 

Message 82 of 106 (1,486 Views)

Community Manager

@tygh23634572 wrote:

This one i'm on right now, answers.ea.com. However, it's not a permanent fix i've noticed; i'm going to have to do it again and there's a specific set of steps that have to be followed. 

1) disconnect gamertag from ea account via the website

2) log into UFC with no issues

3) reconnect the gamertag by going to one of the online services. should work. if not, try again, because it'll work. 

Doing this each time to play the game sucks. 

Thanks for sharing the workaround that helps get you into the game and I agree, doing that every time sucks. It's not what we want our fans to do and I can assure you the team is looking into this at the moment. We know it can be hard to wait this long, once we have more information or need to info from those affected we'll relay it here ASAP.

Blueberry.png
Message 83 of 106 (1,460 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I did it five times and it never worked for me

Message 84 of 106 (1,455 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, all.

Good news! The team feels they have an idea what's causing this and it's still tasked as a high priority for them. We know it's been tough hanging in there for this long and hopefully if all goes well it shouldn't be much longer. Thank you for your patience and we'll update you all on the progress as we hear more from the team.

Blueberry.png
Message 85 of 106 (1,418 Views)

Community Manager

This is still being looked at by the team. A player posted in another thread that changing the Xbox to the Home Console fixed it for them. If you're on Xbox One, can you try that to see if it at least helps get you in the game on your main account while this is still under investigation? 

Blueberry.png
Message 86 of 106 (1,321 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I tried that a couple days ago it worked but its back to freezing again.

Message 87 of 106 (1,305 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

None of this works.

i even factory reset my xbox.

Message 88 of 106 (1,238 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Find a fix?

Message 89 of 106 (1,229 Views)

★★ Novice

seriously.......any fix yet. would love to play the game that I paid for. Thats been out for a while. That should be past problems like this. 

Message 90 of 106 (1,154 Views)