Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? iLukey Rz
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 13/mar/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 23:30
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Ultimate Team: Other
Summarize your bug So on 2 challenges the bug is the same. On UFC 3 ultimate team solo challenges ( UFC Vault 200 INSANE CHALLENGE) the Jose Aldo challenge and the Kane one. Both challenges require a KO/TKO to get a gold token for completing the challenge. I have twice on both challenges won by TKO with video proof and it has said the challenge is incomplete when I have won the fight. Can I please get my 2 gold tokens
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Win a fight on the ground by TKO. On the Jose Aldo challenge or the Kane challenge on the ufc solo ultimate team challenge. ( UFC VAULT 200 INSANE CHALLENGE )
What happens when the bug occurs? When I win by TKO like the challenge asks, it says that objective has not been met and does not give me the gold token reward
What do you expect to see? I expect to see a green tick next to the win by KO/TKO objective and then to claim my gold token reward

I don’t think it will let me upload my iPhone videos
Message 1 of 2 (1,122 Views)

Re: UFC VAULT UFC 200 insane TKO BROKEN

★★★ Newbie

I've had this problem across solo challenges with TKO not being registered for the requirements. 

Message 2 of 2 (800 Views)