Re: UFC 3 main menu crash

by BeastaTB

Original Post

Ufc 3 crashes everytime i open it

★ Apprentice

There is a bug that is effecting multiple people on xbox and ps4 where the game crashes after the press any button to start screen. I can play on my other profile but my main profile doesn't work. My online records, career mode , created fighters, ultimate team, etc...i've tried resetting mac addresses and powering off and resetting my xbox, nothing works..

Message 11 of 20 (1,580 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MADSTEEZ4 happeneing to me too
Message 12 of 20 (1,563 Views)

Community Manager

@107Jay 

We've raised this up to the team and they're investigating it. We have a larger thread on this currently posted at the top of these boards. We'll update these threads as soon as we hear back more from the team. There are some workarounds in those threads stickied at the top, however they aren't working for everyone but definitely worth trying if you don't mind troubleshooting it for a few minutes. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/UFC-3/UFC-3-crashing-on-Xbox-One-everytime/td-p/6858487/page/5

Thank you for hanging in there for us. We're trying our best to get you back into the octagon as quickly as possible. 

Blueberry.png
Message 13 of 20 (1,546 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still isn't working its been about 3 months since iv been able to play iv got over 500 online  fights and pretty much lost all my stats because of this.

Message 14 of 20 (1,380 Views)

Community Manager
@JackCrow66662

Was this fixed for you? The team put out an update that should have this fixed now. I just got back from an extended break from work, however this update was done later in the month of June.
Blueberry.png
Message 15 of 20 (1,275 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes it was fixed with the update which I'm thankful for guys was just really irritating having been a player since UFC 3 BETA 

Message 16 of 20 (3,234 Views)

Community Manager

@JackCrow66662 

Glad to hear that, thanks for getting back so quickly. I fully understand your frustration and you're pretty vocal, so I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the UFC 4 trailer coming out this Saturday if you were planning to check it out. 

Blueberry.png
Message 17 of 20 (1,266 Views)

★★★ Novice

I cant wait hopefully I get to play the BETA for you guys again thanks again for the fix.

Message 18 of 20 (1,262 Views)

★★★ Novice

Awesome trailer just PRE ORDERED UFC 4! 

Message 19 of 20 (1,196 Views)

★ Novice

Live Events/UFC 251 not working whenever I try making my picks it keeps saying, "Unable to make your pick for this fight. Please try again.

Message 20 of 20 (1,190 Views)