by ccr131

Original Post

Re: EA UFC3 crashes at main menu

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Within 2 weeks??
Message 51 of 133 (1,642 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I hear you man this is one of my major games that I play and when I couldn't play it it makes me like depressed even, but I like I couldn't either post I figured away if you have a hard copy go into your settings go offline if you're using Wi-Fi then load the game if it's not digital if it's digital it's not going to work if you have any problem it still is not working for me but going back to a disc play in Fight now press Start go to settings go back online finish the fight but I have a few minutes and then go to Ultimate Team or ranked you can't do both once you pick Ultimate Team if you try to go to ranked it will freeze up again and vice versa if you go to ranked it will freeze up again this is the only way I figured out how to get it to work and I still have issues sometimes I'll have to take the disc out reload it unplug it and it's obviously because EA has a bug that they don't want to fix or taking their sweet arse time so anyway I hope this helps good luck cuz I know the pain of all the money and time mostly time I put into this game and the way EA treats us they should be fired or whatever something they shouldn't be able to help they should actually have people who give a damn about their consumers which is us and not take us as idiots.

Message 52 of 133 (1,634 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

My suggestion is get a hard copy disc ordered it from Amazon or GameStop Because unless they fix this problem the only work around I got was using the disc going offline playing in fight now pressing star going to settings going back online then go into Ultimate Team or ranked can't go into either one or both I mean. And it will work but if you go into Ultimate Team and then you want to go to rank fights it will freeze still has issues because obviously the main issue is EA and whatever bug is causing this game to freeze for so many of us but they continue to tell us it's not freezing and it said I hope this helps

Message 53 of 133 (1,633 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I wouldn't hold me hold your breath on EA fixing something it's already roughly been 2 weeks since it's been freezing this time I would literally go and buy the game at GameStop for like ten bucks and get it shipped to your home and then you at least have a chance of it working when this problem happens again because remember this problem happened in April for a week and now it happened in May for almost 2 and they don't have a date or even telling us what is wrong so I would just get the disc

Message 54 of 133 (1,628 Views)

Ea still freezes at menu or sooner

★★★★ Apprentice

We all need to stick together against Ea. They've lied and said there was no problem to most if not all, then a month a ago one Ea rep says they may be working on a problem,  but not what it is or a time frame. Please  I will continue to post my game still freezes at the loading menu until they fix this problem for all of you and myself!

Message 55 of 133 (1,179 Views)

★ Apprentice

So did the fix work...? It has been 3 weeks for me now, since April, that I have not been able to play this game. What is going on? I’m on Xbox, this happened a year ago too, why is it happening again? Please fix it. I have so much time in the game, and money, this is just frustrating and ridiculous.

Message 56 of 133 (1,499 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

EA did not fix the game yet what I did after experimenting for roughly the last two weeks I bought disc instead of using my digital game uninstalled the digital game installed that the disc then I went offline in network settings, loaded the game up wait until fight now started a fight anybody will do then press Start deposit and go hit the dashboard button go back to network settings hit go back online assuming this is all Wi-Fi that's my situation, and then go back to that fight make sure you finish it give it a few minutes before you go to Ultimate Team and or ranked once you pick one of them it only works for the one you pick. So if you pick Ultimate Team you can fight as many as you want and it I haven't had an issue occasionally will freeze but most of the time it works but say you're done with Ultimate Team anyone to play ranked you have to do the process over cuz what will happen is when you go back to the menu and click rank it will freeze that's how I got it to work I've told him admit too many people and they some of them networked who did it it worked for me and because the fact that it is an EA issue it will work but you have to buy a hard copy of the game because it seems that this issue is only digital rev. Hope that helps you either way I got to working and I just kept thinking about ideas and I got lucky and it has worked for others so hope that helps again take care

Message 57 of 133 (1,487 Views)

UFC 3

★★★ Newbie

UFC 3 continously crashing on loading screen or just before 

Message 58 of 133 (1,165 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Hello! So today, on May 26th 2020, after 2 weeks or so I launched UFC 3 and same issue like all other players here. All the "solutions" don't work. I've never experienced this issue, not since launch. I play almost daily, I was only busy last weeks though.

Saying "The team feels they have an idea..." basically means "The team still doesn't know what causes the freezing". The issue is either caused by connecting the EA Account with the Xbox Account, cuz it crashes immediately after that, or by the latest fighter update, that screwed something up.
IT DEFINITELY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH saved data, hard reset, etc. It also could be the same issue which occurred in Battlefield Hardline years ago, get in contact with the devs from Hardline. There's a thread about it either here or on the Battlefield forum.

I urge @EA to put a team together which is just taking care of that problem, to solve it as soon as possible! You are making in a year almost a billion $ with FUT alone, so pay your devs team or hire bug resolver devs. We already gave you our money, so it's your duty to fix the game in a playable state, the input lag in the game is already the biggest nerve wracking issue, now we can't even play anymore!

Fix it @EA and don't let us wait for more than 6 months like you did with Battlefield Hardline's Freezing Bug! Otherwise refund
Message 59 of 133 (1,273 Views)

Re: UFC 3 crashing on Xbox One everytime

★★★★★ Novice

This doesn’t help.

Message 60 of 133 (1,264 Views)