UFC 3 crashing on Xbox One everytime

by ccr131

Original Post

UFC 3 freezes and crashes

★★★ Newbie

I have tried everything for the last 2 days,  it freezes and crashes back to dashboard if not completely crashing and restarting the Xbox completely.   Never had a problem with the game since day one, until just a couple days ago.  

Message 41 of 133 (2,428 Views)

EA UFC freezing at load menu or even before that

★★★★ Apprentice

So recently May 14th through 17th my game was not working it was freezing and making a buzzing sound which I assumed was the music and after the last four days of trying everything and no response from EA Xbox or even my internet company saying everything is fine, but I knew it wasn't I tried something else Xbox told me they can't give me refund because it's a digital game and I found it too long but I also the other last time this happened in April I apologize I bought a disc so what I did was went offline put the disc in downloaded it started to play and it let me play in regular fight now and what I did was immediately going to settings after one fight and fight now and go back online and that was it and sure enough it worked it was not freezing so in this scenario you wouldn't need a disc if the freezing was on digital cuz it happened to me both times. But one note I've been playing for the last three hours and if you leave your screen for anything to check something it's still may freeze even playing on the disc what I did is not panicked I went quit anything that is open even the UFC game and back to settings went back offline opened UFC 3 got it to fight now had a fight quit and then just went back to settings and went back online went back to the game and it worked I hope this help someone because I've been looking for answers last month when this happened for like 4 or 5 days and I didn't get any help from any of the people who should have helped me EA Microsoft or Xfinity I hope this help someone.

Message 42 of 133 (2,423 Views)

Re: UFC 3 crashing on Xbox One everytime

★★★ Newbie
@kapoaira86 How do I unlink
Message 43 of 133 (2,367 Views)

EA UFC3 crashes at main menu

★★★ Novice

Reinstalled game, deleted save data, power cycled both system and network, cleared mac address

Nothing works. Please fix your broken game.

Message 44 of 133 (2,274 Views)

Re: EA UFC3 crashes at main menu

★★★ Novice

Please hurry and link me to another thread with no solution please.

Message 45 of 133 (2,271 Views)

★★★ Novice

Purchased the game digitally when it came out and also have ea access.

Message 46 of 133 (2,264 Views)

Re: UFC 3 freezes and crashes

★★★★ Apprentice

Me too, I feel your frustration Iran also going through this the last week and a half I think since the 14th and the only thing is I have a disc copy so what I told another person on this forum is I put the disc in and I go offline on network settings I go in and I play either practice mode or I usually do fight now and do a fight in the middle of that I go online but I make sure I finish the fight it give it some time for to go and then I have to go to Ultimate Team or ranked and then it actually loads online but if you go from Ultimate Team and then try to go to ranked it will freeze right back up again it's not a full fix by any means but it's getting me to play the game if you want more information just send me a reply hope that helps you out I was voice texting so some of that might have been screwed up good luck I know what it's like EA does nothing and a lot of people are dealing with this I've never had issues like this I had one in April of this year with my game freezing up for 3 Days on the digital and then after that I went and bought a hard copy game and I only came up with this idea out of my own back and forth experimenting and somehow it worked but it's not by any means full proof

Message 47 of 133 (2,243 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, all.

Good news! The team feels they have an idea what's causing this and it's still tasked as a high priority for them. We know it's been tough hanging in there for this long and hopefully if all goes well it shouldn't be much longer. Thank you for your patience and we'll update you all on the progress as we hear more from the team.

Blueberry.png
Message 48 of 133 (2,207 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Wow EA is actually responding to our requests hopefully they fix this problem that so many people complain about and they told us we are [Removed - CM] crazy basically forgive my French but fix the problem and admit there was one and give us a refund for whatever we paid for the game for us waiting anyone who put at least a complaint about having the issue about the game freezing and agent after agent telling us it's not happening and it just do this

Message 49 of 133 (2,193 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@ebn1234 Following. This Is Giving Me Nightmares.
Message 50 of 133 (2,130 Views)