by ccr131

Original Post

Re: UFC 3 crashing on Xbox One everytime

★★★★★ Newbie
Same here
Message 21 of 133 (5,621 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This needs to be fixed A.S.A.P. I downloaded the game off marketplace days ago and have yet to be able to play it. It will not load after you hit start on the Mcgregor screen. I’m quite ticked off people had this issue back in June and it has yet to be fixed. It’s needs done! For a multi-million dollar company this needs to be addressed and solved!

Message 22 of 133 (5,069 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is bull the game worked fine forever have it downloaded so dont have issues like this have tried everything need to fix immediately has been going on for a week. 

Message 23 of 133 (5,032 Views)

Community Manager

@smokinyoda187 

Sorry to hear it's been going on for a week, let's get that fixed for you.

Do you happen to have an external hard drive for the Xbox One? If any updates were downloaded to the console, make sure you don't have files located on both the internal hard drive and external drive. I've seen performance issues like that happen in the past. If that's the case, delete all files on both drives and reinstall again. Make sure you have it so updates are also saved to the drive you have it saved to.

Have you tried reinstalling the game or power cycled the console? 

How to power cycle your Xbox console:

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button  on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console’s power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button  on your console to turn on the Xbox One.
Blueberry.png
Message 24 of 133 (5,019 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I fixed this by unlinking my ea account suing my phone then loading the game andrefusing to relink my account. After the main menu loaded I relinked my account using the ea access app without actually closing my game completely. I was then able to play fine.

***Admin Edit***

A patch addressing this issue has recently become available.

Message 25 of 133 (14,493 Views)

Community Manager

@kapoaira86 wrote:

I fixed this by unlinking my ea account suing my phone then loading the game andrefusing to relink my account. After the main menu loaded I relinked my account using the ea access app without actually closing my game completely. I was then able to play fine.

@kapoaira86 

Thanks for sharing that workaround. Is it still holding up for you since doing this?

Blueberry.png
Message 26 of 133 (4,493 Views)

★★★ Novice

The issue is with the EA account itself. I can unlink my Xbox and EA accounts and access the game fine. 

When trying to join a multiplayer game you’re presented with the option to relink or cancel. This then proceeds to crash the game again continuously until you unlink again (no option to link a new account). 

Bought the game with the sole purpose of playing my friends, what a waste with no doubt there’ll be no support from EA now they have my money. 

Message 27 of 133 (4,362 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m also having the same problem it’s getting stupid now where is the help 

Message 28 of 133 (4,348 Views)

UFC 3 on Xbox one Crashing

★★★★★ Novice

I looked for other posts about this and they seem to have been created a couple weeks ago. I'm currently having this issue. It started today but it has been a couple days since I last logged in so it could be from as early as Tuesday. The game will load to the title screen and once I press a button to continue passed the screen, it will crash and dashboard me. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I've moved it from in external HD to my internal HD and back. I've power cycled my system. Unplugged my system for 10 minutes (just to make sure). Deleted my saved data. I'm currently about to access it while my system is offline to see if it will let me in but I'm not optimistic about it working at this point. The response from EA admins seem to be underwhelming which is disappointing. I've sent a message on Twitter and also posted on twitter but no response so here I am looking for answers. I play the game through EA access and have verified that other EA access games I have downloaded work. I have a 2nd xbox that's all digital. I logged into that xbox as well and I can't play using my account on that xbox either. So as it stands I can't play UFC 3 using my account. Someone, anyone please respond with a solution to my problem. This is one of most played games and this is tragic. I have officially exhausted all options on my end on how to fix this problem. I need assistance from EA at this point. 

Message 29 of 133 (3,781 Views)

★★★ Novice

Has anyone solved this. Ea help have not been able to. I’m having the same issue. As soon as Xbox live and ea account are linked the game won’t load. Revoke access to Xbox live and game loads so you can play offline. 

Message 30 of 133 (3,991 Views)