Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: UFC 3 crashing on Xbox One everytime

by Julexn

Original Post

Community Manager

@ccr131@unna_shaka

We are currently looking into this issue further.

Any available info or update will be posted here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Message 11 of 21 (1,336 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ccr131 & @unna_shaka,

While we continue to investigate on our end, would you mind doing a unistall/reinstall of the game on your end? After doing so please wait 15-30 minutes before starting up the game. 

Thanks,

Roger. 

Message 12 of 21 (1,304 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Tried it.  Same problem 

Message 13 of 21 (1,296 Views)

UFC3 won’t pass startup screen

★★★★ Newbie

I bought and downloaded UFC3 on my new Xbox One X and have attempted to play it with absolutely no success. The start up screen loads to 60% every time and then kicks me out of the game. I have un and then re-installed the game twice now and am still not having luck. There has been no problems with any other games.

Message 14 of 21 (1,262 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

First of all try to exclude Xbox hardware issues, and if your network also doesnt fails then for 100% is the update messing around whatever EA_Beary can paste about. Wink

Message 15 of 21 (1,243 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Since nobody is helping me anymore with this I’m just going to trade this in at GameStop  and get a game that actually does work. I’m very dissatisfied with the game, your customer service, and the lack of help fixing my problem with your product. I will never play another EA game. This is ridiculous. 

Message 16 of 21 (1,193 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I would do the same but mine is downloaded, I should've looked into bugs before I bought it
Message 17 of 21 (1,184 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I have the same issue. I contacted support, followed a load of steps suggested by the agent. Before this, the game previously froze everytime during the McGregor intro. After this I could at least get to the menu. I created a fighter and the game freezes about 10-20 seconds into the fight. The game was released in an unfit state.
Message 18 of 21 (1,073 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Go offline via network settings on the Xbox > Go launch the game it will give the same message but allow you to continue in > once you reach a save point go back online and load into the game >

Message 19 of 21 (1,006 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
I did that tho
Message 20 of 21 (471 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Create your Fighter

Learn how to create a fighter and attach your Game Face using Ultimate Team in UFC 3.

Learn how on EA Help

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help